Flashback

Do You Remember?

Just a little reminder, when somebody says "~~", they are calling you by your name.

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaejoong oppa!" You squealed in glee as he grabbed you by the waist from behind and rained kisses on your neck.

"~~-ah, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You are my world now, and will be forever." Jaejoong held you tightly.

"Oppa.." You said, your heart melting at his loving words.

Jaejoong turned you around so he could gaze intensely into your eyes. He gently caressed your cheek with his fingers, and you closed your eyes at his touch.

"I love you, ~~-ah", Jaejoong said, with so much love and emotion in his voice.

At this you opened your eyes. You took in every inch of his amazing face and body. You pressed your face into his chest, capturing his scent and imprinting it into your mind. You could hear his heartbeat through his shirt. "This is what I live for. Him. He is everything I need in my life. His heartbeat is my heartbeat, his blood is my blood. If he were to die, I'd die with him. I love him, every single thing about him. There's nothing else that I can ask for to make me happy. He makes me happy. He is my everything. I love him", you thought to yourself, clutching his waist tighter. You looked up at his to see him gazing down at you in fervent adoration. An affectionate smile spread through his face as he met your eyes.

"I love you too, Jaejoong oppa", you replied, smiling back at him.

 

"~~! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" your boss, red-faced and angry yelled at you, snapping you out of your daydream. You quickly stood up from your stool, which was positioned at the back of the restaurant you worked at.

"Sunbae!" you bowed deeply to him to express your apologies. "I am so sorry, sunbae. I will get back to work immediately."

Your boss sighed. "Aish, I feel bad now. Don't go back yet. I can see you are tired. Why don't you take the rest of the day off?", he offered with a shy smile.

You became surprised at his generous offer. Suddenly, you smiled. "Thank you, sunbae! I will work extra hard next time!" you accepted gratefully. You bowed and ran to your bicycle. You mounted and rode off, waving to your boss.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come down hard on her too hard. She's a good girl. A little distracted maybe, but with good intentions. I wonder what she thinks about all the times I've caught her daydreaming?" your boss wondered to himself.

As you rode your bicycle home, you found yourself wondering where Jaejoong was now. It has been three years since the accident, and since you left him. You would never forget him. Even though there wasn't any possibility that you might bump into each other again, you still thought about him all the time. You found yourself recollecting your memories together... his face... his touch... his lips against yours... his voice... and everything about him.

You were so lost in thought that you didn't notice when you ran into a stranger with your bicycle.

"AISH! Watch where you're going!" he furiously yelled at you.

You were midway into an apologetic bow when you stopped. You recognized that voice. You remembered that voice. "Could it be...?", you thought to yourself, your heart beating fast.

You straightened up and looked at his face, hoping for a miracle.

Your eyes confirmed it. It was true.

"Jaejoong..." you said in wide-eyed wonder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first update... Hoped you liked it!

I would love for some comments or feedback :)

Thanks!