Union

Sorry na (Completed)
It's their wedding night, the night they've been waiting for and the night Mrs. Kimberly Anderson will be his...

Gerald carried KIm inside their honeymoon suite, they kissed before he put her down. Kim was in awe with the way the room looked, scented candles everywhere, petals scattered all over the room, the lightings perfect and on top of the white beddings lies black lingerie for her. She can feel her face getting red, why all of the sudden she feels shy because she knows this is the night he's been waiting for, the night she's ready for real loving.

Gerald was staring at her when she turned to look at him. He smiled and she smiled then she said "Bihis lang ako". Sumunod naman si Gerald then he found Kim outside sa terrace just looking out sa dagat, it's so peaceful and ang moon maliwanag. He hugged her from behind then said "I love you" then started kissing her neck, She faced him and they kissed a very passionate kiss then hinila niya si Kim sa bed. for a and caress for caress it started from there as they're becoming familiar with each other's body and each other's responses. Their extending is adding greater pleasure to their ual relationship. Gerald is letting Kim lead so he knows the signals that she's giving and if she's ready for more. He's taking things slowly to let pleasure build up, they continued to touch and kiss and there's constant exchange of passive and active roles. Both of them are exploring each others body and when Gerald felt that Kim's ready he positioned himself on top of her then entered slowly, he stopped when he felt Kim's pain then started giving her tender touches and teasing her with kisses making every cell in her body come alive and be more responsive while letting Kim become emotionally open again and relaxed then he begin ing with shallow actions, moving his pelvis slowly and gently back and forth and allowing more time for attunement.

Gerald made sure that Kim gets the right kind of stimulation so she can achieve ual satisfaction and when both of them is nearly on their ic potential his ing becomes stronger and faster till Kim called out his name and started convulsing then he followed. When he looked at her she got tears in her eyes "Did I hurt you? he asked. " No babe I'm just happy. I love you" said Kim. After making love they lie in each others arms full of contentment, rested, relaxed and nourished by the experience.

Now that they're already one, I would like to thank you again for those nice comments that you've given my first KG fanfic. Hope you all enjoyed it....