The Day

Sorry na (Completed)
9 am and Kims' already prepared to go to Ms. Vangies' house pati si Auntie Flor. She's wearing the blouse that gerald chose when they first met. Maja and Rayver will not go with them, dun na lang sila diretso. She's waiting for Gerald and when he came he's so quiet. Auntie Flor said mauna na sila because may dadaanan pa siya. While in the car " Ge quiet ka naman, may hindi ka talaga sinasabi sa akin. Lately ang tahimik mo, bakit ba talaga? tanong ni Kim ng may pagsusumamo. Gerald just touched Kim's face then continued driving then Kim realized they went to a church " Ge bakit?". "Halika pasok muna tayo rito" sabay alalay kay Kim papasok sa church. While inside the church both said their prayers, thank you and wishes and may dagdag pa si gerald na strength and acceptance whatever happened today. He prayed for God's will whatever happen sa kanila ni Kim and he really prayed na in one way or the other mapatawad siya uli ni Kim when she finds out the truth. He prayed a long time and when he's done he faced Kim and said " I Love you" then kissed her inside the church, a sweet and gentle kiss.

Back in the car, Kim said the address to Ms. Vangies' house, she's a little bit surprise na Gerald knows the way because he doesn't ask to give her direction based on what's written sa paper na given by Ms. Vangie's driver. They entered a very posh subdivision somewhere in Makati, sa gate, as if the guards know Gerald because they didn't stay long sa gate for identification and he drove on till they reach a very big house, no! it's a mansion. He honked then a uniformed guy opened the gate and he drove on till he reached the front door. Before siya bumaba ng car he faced Kim again and said " I Love you very much" which she just smiled and touched his face. Before they even reach the front door, it was opened by a uniformed maid " Hello Ms. Kim, Sir" then they were ushered inside.

Inside Kim was stunned, the place is huge grabe, ang mga gamit mamahalin and she even said " katakot naman baka may mabasag ako rito" in which she didn't hear any reaction from Gerald. Ilang mga kasambahay pa ang nag greet sa kanila then they reached the reception area and she saw Maja, Rayver, her Aunt and Ms. Vangie and probably her husband having coffee. The guys and Ms. Vangie stood up and greeted them " o iha musta naman ang biyahe?" tanong ni Ms. Vangie. " My husband pala iha, Randolph and Kim shook hands. " Okay naman po Ms. Vangie, sorry po kung medyo nahuli kami kasi dumaan pa po kami sa church gusto po kasi ng Gerald e. Pagka rinig ni Vangie sa sinabi ni Kim she guessed na di nagkaroon ng chance si RJ to tell her. " Ms. vangie asan na po yung anak nyo si RJ?" Everyone was quiet, no one wants to speak and Kim started to wonder then Gerald spoke " Kim I'm RJ"...

My gulay grabe ha....