Intimacy

Sorry na (Completed)
Romance is really in the air that moment, no words were said, only kissing and cuddling and just discovering if both of them are attuned physically and ually. Passion and feelings are really running high and both are giving as well as recieving. Gerald made a decision, he'll be giving Kim all the love and pleasure tonight never mind himself.

He started undressing Kim very slowly, undoing the buttons of his shirt while kissing and touching her. KIm was also doing the same, slowly removing his sando until both of them are mutually and that only intensifies their desires for each other. " Babe this is your night so let me love you". Gerald kissed her again while caressing her s which made Kim ually excited. She was and squirming while Gerald was touching her, she even held on to his back, scratched him a bit as something is building up inside her. Kiss for a kiss and touch for a touch, that's what's happening at that moment and Gerald is now sensitive to Kim's signals so she can be happy and relaxed about what's happening. Gerald cradled Kim's in his hand and acknowledge its softness and sensual beauty then with his other hand started her belly letting his fingers slip with just a bit of exploration. Gerald knows that Kim's body is ready for touches of love that he can lavish to her.

He started stimulating her oris and she's really getting aroused as her l fluid is increasing and she's sighing and and her pelvic movement is increasing " Babe let go, tell me what you like and her increases then she screamed " Ge!!!!" then started convulsing. He didn't stop his , he wants to give everything to her. After Kim reached , he hugged and kissed her again that's when he noticed that she's crying. " Babe what's wrong?" he asked while her. " Nothing babe, I'm just happy, Thank you" then kissed him back then she asked "what about you?" " I'm okay babe, soon when you're ready". then hugged her again. They stayed like that for sometime then they fell asleep.

Rayver and Maja where outside the girls cottage when she remembered that Kim's keys is with her, " honey nasa akin ang keys ni Kim, asan kaya sila?" it's already 1:30am. " C'mon let's check our cottage", it was Maja who opened the door and peeked inside and when she saw that her friend is already sleeping in the arms of her man she just closed the door and " Mukhang answered prayer ka tonight honey"...

Happy Honeymoon Mr. and Mrs Jr. Gracia