Welcome to the Family

Sorry na (Completed)
What happened that saturday was really memorable for Kim and Gerald, they are officially a couple now. Randolph and Vangie welcomed Kim to their family together with Auntie Flor who come monday will be the one handling some of Vangie's charity work thanks to Geralds' gulay escapade. It was revealed that from the first time Vangie and Flor met, nagka gaan na sila ng loob, plus the fact na nakikipag balitaan pa sila kung ano na ang nangyayari sa dalawang bata. So Auntie Flor talked to Kim about renting their place sa market so Kim will have more free time to study and then Gerald said " pati na rin sa akin Tita di ba" then he smiled a sweet smile to Kim in which she just smiled.

Gerald showed Kim and Maja the rest of the house where talagang amazed ang mga dalaga, ang mga gamit di basta basta and talagang malinis ang loob ng bahay. Kim was introduced sa lahat ng kasambahay so she met yaya chedeng again, si Miling, si aling cora na cook, si Marina at marta, si mang ambo na hardinero at si mang jose ang driver. nagulat ang lahat ng sinabi ni gerald na " dahil masaya ako ngayon may bonus kayong lahat, salamat sa baby ko" sabay akap kay kim na ikinagulat ng dalaga sabay pinamulahan ng pisngi. Tuwang tuwa ang mga kasambahay " thank you raw kay Ms. Kim. Humirit pa si Miling " sir baka pwede dagdag naman manood kami ng pelikula ng Kimerald tutal muntik na akong mapilay kanina sa paghatak nyo sa akin malaman lang kung ano ang ginagawa ni Ms. Kim sa loob" sabay ngiti. Kantiyawan ang lahat ibang klase raw talaga itong si Miling, tawa lang si Kim. Pumayag naman si gerald and bahala na si yaya sa kanila.

Gerald showed his room and kim was surprised to see that she got a couple of pictures in his room, 1 was taken infront of management building, she can't remember when and when she asked Gerald he said it was when she won't talk to him so he kept his distance but he's still around and two pictures when they went to Tagaytay, both pictures showed Geralds' embracing Kim and both of them so happy and one can tell just by looking at their photos.. Kim was really touched so she tiptoed and was planning to give him a kiss sa cheek when Gerald turned and it landed on his lips. " Baby ha" sabi na lang ni Kim sabay tawa si Gerald.

sorry medyo boring...