Remembering

Sorry na (Completed)
" Hello Tita, si Kim po?" He got the shocked of his life when Tita said " Ge, she's gone" then started crying. " Gone? GONE where?" napalakas ang boses ni Gerald sa pagsabi. Gerald can still remember that day, 8 months ago when he heard that Kim's gone. He just came back from Singapore and went straight to her place only to be greeted by that shocking news. Tita Flor can't give him straight answer, only that she left a note to say that she's leaving and will be in contact soon and said that she's sorry for leaving just like that. No other reason apart from feeling burned out and want to be left alone for a while and she loves her. The same with Maja, for his parents it's just saying thank you for everything they've done for her and for him it's only thank you, i love you and goodbye. He got restless, panicked and started calling people he know. He didn't even realized that he's already crying when he was ringing his mom.

He felt lost that day 8 months ago, he felt that he's carrying a heavy burden on his shoulders. He can't think of anything that will make Kim do something like this, very unlike Kim who's so jolly and loving and she's not the type of person who will just run away and not say anything to Maja and especially to Tita Flor, so unlike Kim that's why he's really at wits end what made her do something like this. Kim's boss can't say anything about what made her resign so quickly and she begged and begged if she can resign ASAP. After 2 days Kim's gone and that's a day before he's due to come back to Manila.

They've checked Kim's room, majority of her clothes were gone, she left all the things that Gerald gave her jewelries, hand bags, shoes but 2 photographs that's on her dresser were gone, one taken with Auntie Flor, and one is their photograph together in Bora and upon learning about it Gerald just burst into tears then just laid down on her bed where they've spent a couple of loving times together whenever Auntie Flor is out of town or out of the country with his mom's charity work.

He felt a wreck for a couple of days then he started to pick himself up and started looking for her. He spoke to different people, hired people and they've done it quietly because he doesn't want Kim to panic and hide even more if she founds out that he's looking for her. As for rayver, his friend is always on a lookout if Maja started acting differently. Yes she gets letters and text but that's it, no return address and no number until the day that Ray went home early and Maja didn't notice him listening thus the phone call " pare baka may lead na tayo".

Then the long awaited phone call from one of his trusted men " Sir confirmed!" plus all the photo's that was sent by MMS where Maja and Kim were hugging and crying at Caticlan port " Babe! Now I found you".