New owner

Sorry na (Completed)
Even before Gerald's plane landed in manila an emergency meeting was already arranged by Vangie with Nicholl and her family in the Anderson office. Gerald mananged to tell her a little of what manang josie said and she can tell how angry Gerald is, mabait ang anak niya pero iba magalit ito. She really feels for Gerald because she saw how Kim's diaspperanace nearly destroyed his son. Walang tigil sa kapahanap kay Kim till the day rayver phoned to say na may probable lead about Kim, she saw the difference it made to Gerald. It gave him hope and from then on Maja's movement were monitored till she left for bora and Gerald got the phone call that it's confirmed, Kim is is bora. Her son came alive, dali daling nagpunta ng bora then now, she's hoping that this meeting/confrontation will clear everything up and her son's life will go back to normal.

"Nicholl did you or did you not take Kim's call and read her text messages to me when we're in Singapore?" mataas na tono na tanong ni Gerald kay Nicholl when they've already sat down for this meeting. Kita sa mukha ng babae ang pagka bigla then she started stuttering, ni hindi malaman kung paano lulusutan ang tanong ni Gerald. All of Gerald's anger came out, all the hurt, pain and loneliness that he felt came out in the open. May respeto siya sa mga babae but at this point sa galit niya nawala lahat yun lalong lalo na para kay Nicholl. Umamin ang babae sa ginawa niya sa gulat ng pamilya nito, ni hindi malaman kung papano hihingi ng tawad sa Anderson family lalo na kay Gerald. Nicholl was given a month to sort herself out then she can move on. After the meeting Gerald felt a big release and he's very thankful sa support ng kanyang parents esp. nung darkest hour of his life. Before he left for manila to go back to bora "Ma expect an invitation to a grand birthday soon okay" then mother and son hugged.

Monday morning pagdating ni Kim sa resort laking gulat niya na napaka agang andon si Mrs Anastacio may ilang kasama, personal assistants ng new owner. She was informed na soon she'll meet the owner, a certain Mr Jr. No more info was said. They've discussed the small cosmetic change that will happen sa resort starting from the owners office, new paint, new ideas and concept where said most of it came from Kim, her own idea was really new and fresh and they all like it which made Kim so happy. Everything went so fast, make over of the place started, they need to close for a couple of days just to finish everything and Kims' present to see what's been happening. She's in contact with the interior designer, engineers everyone that's involve with the resort apart from the owner, it's always the assistants that she's in contact with and a bond and friendship has developed. Her ideas were always sought na ikinatuwa niya. Non stop ang work kasi nga may malaking celebration na coming, first ang changes sa moonlight and next ang birthday celebration ng pinaka importanteng babae sa buhay ni Mr.Jr na she'll find so mysterious and intriguing but she didn't pursue asking because she doesn't want to intrude in other people's affairs.

Pag naka uwi na si Kim from the resort, that's the time na pupunta don si Gerald to inspect the place, all details di niya pinalampas. He stays in Kim's office kasi may spare key and he's able to see na talagang napaka organize ni Kim and that's what he likes about her, 100% concentration pag may gusto, and yan ang gusto niyang makuha uli.

One day unexpected ang punta ni Kim sa resort and when she entered her office the smell again " Tina! Tina! may ibang tao bang pumunta rito?" tanong ni Kim sa isang staff ng resort. " Ah Ms. Kim si Mr. Jr. po kaninang umaga. Naku Ms. Kim napaka gwapo po at napaka bango, naamoy nyo rin. naku Ms. Kim napa swerte ng babaeng naka bihag kay Mr. Jr naku talagang talaga Ms. Kim at halata kay Tina ang pagka kilig na ikinatawa na lang ni Kim. Sa isip ni Kim , so he's finally here and he already inspected the place, all of it including my office. "Totoo kaya ang pinag sasabi ni Tina?" knowing how hopeless romantic Tina is, after that thought balik work na si Kim because malapit na silang mag open and it will start sa bday ng one and only ni Mr. Jr and nagkataong birthday din niya na medyo ikinalungkot niya kasi mag isa lang siya.

Promise malapit na....