Girl Talk

Sorry na (Completed)
The girls had time to bond one saturday morning as the boys decided to go wake boarding. Maja and Kim were having breakfast in one of the restaurant near the beach so they can still see what the boys are doing. " Best mukhang happy ka ha" puna ni Maja kay Kim. " Oo naman best, una first time ko rito and syempre I'm with Gerald. Ikaw nga rin happy e." " No doubt about it best, how's your night ha? sabay ngisi. " I can't complain best, still having lessons though" sabay ngiti. " Pero best may secret akong sabihin sa yo, promise atin lang ito ha " kasi pa ako" sabay ngiti ni Kim samantalang si Maja " WHAT!".

Both Gerald and Rayver spent saturday afternoon doing all sorts of outdoor sports, the girls ended up going to different stalls and looking for things to bring home as souvenirs to their friends and Auntie Flor. Come night time Gerald was so tired that Kim offered to give him massage " Dapa ka na babe" then she started massaging his back and she can hear Gerald moan in pleasure. As she continues to and caress his body, Kim is getting familiar with his responses. She started kissing and nuzzling his ear which he squirmed with pleasure then he went on his back and gave her pleasure as well. He started undressing Kim slowly and as her body becomes more exposed Gerald is more sensitive to her signals that Kim is happy and contended with what's happening. A lot of kissing, petting and hugging followed and once their clothes are removed and there's nothing more to hide both took moments just to be there with each other, savouring and enjoying each other's ness.

Kim decides to take the initiative, she's the giver tonight planting little kisses on his nose and cheeks, around his chin and jaw moving down to the sensitive areas of his neck and throat and both enjoyed the sensuality of lip-to-lip contact. Both explored each others body to a state of arousal by oral and tactile stimulation thus creating a deep and mutual ual and emotional connection. Kim on top gave her more freedom to move, she leaned towards him for a full skin to skin contact and covered his body with hers then with his thighs in between her legs she gave his manhood a gentle squeeze to create an extra teasing pressure then she started moving creating friction which brought him to his release.

Their vacation is nearly ending, two weeks in Bora was one of the happiest days in Gerald and Kim's life and no one imagined that they're going to face the biggest challenge in their lives especially Kim when they go back to Manila.

Hope you like it....