Roommates

Sorry na (Completed)
KIm was the first to wake up and she's staring at Gerald's face, loving it. She was caressing his face when he opened his eyes " Morning babe". " Morning" Kim said a little shy and she hid her face underneath the blanket. Gerald just laughed "Babe ngayon ka pa mahihiya" Gerald hugged Kim so tight and kissed her forehead. "Thank you for last night" sabi ni Gerald. "Bakit ikaw ang nag thank you, ikaw pa nga ang lugi e" sabay ngiti ni Kim. "Babe umpisa pa lang yan ng lesson mo more to come" sabay ngiti ni gerald na ikinagulat ni Kim. Ayaw pa nilang bumangon, both were contended just cuddling sa bed but nagutom si Kim so no choice but bumangon when she noticed a note sa floor, from Maja.

Best, iniwan ko sa labas ng door ang pamalit mo
for tom. Sarap ng tulog mo ha, akap kung akap ha.
I'm happy for you.

She used the blanket to cover herself while gerald is using the bathroom to check the package from maja. Just few toiletries and her clothes. Then a thought came to her, she went to the bathroom "babe pwede sumabay?". Gerald said "all the time babe" and their breakfast turned to brunch.

They didn't disturb their friends because there's a do not disturb sign outside the door. They had bruch in one of the restaurants then just strolled sa beach. When they found a quiet spot they stayed there and Kim opened the topic about last night. "Babe, thank you uli last night ha. You made it so memorable. Nahihiya ako kasi I don't know what to do, I didn't get the chance to give you pleasure and.." Kim didn't manage to finish what she's saying because Gerald's finger on her lips silenced her. "Babe you're amazing last night. You made me so proud because I'm the first and your last" sabay ngiti. As I've said when you're ready, I can wait". Sa narinig ni Kim nag swell ang heart niya hearing those things from Gerald, so selfless and very loving. She hugged and gave him a passionate kiss which he responded with gusto. After an hour of walking they decided to go back sa cottage ni Kim to get her things because from now on she'll be spending the night with Gerald to Rayver's delight as well.

"Babe when do you want your next lesson? ngisi ngising tanong ni Gerald kay Kim. "Ikaw talagang Gerardo ka!"...

Nyt nyt na.