One Heart

Sorry na (Completed)
Families and close friends were informed of the engagement and everyones very happy, as they said it's expected. They had a small celebration and as Gerald's gift to the soon Mrs Anderson he presented her with the small scale model of Moonlight resort. Kim can't believe it and everyone applauded while Kim was crying at the same time. When they're already planning for the wedding Kim asked Gerald if it can be simple just close family and friends here in bora in Mary Mother and Queen Shrine. Gerald agreed and they're staying at Pearl of the Pacific for their honeymoon. Everything was set.

The day came and Kim was so beautiful in her white Wedding gown and Gerald is wearing a Pina-Jusi barong tagalog. The church was beautifully decorated and the only people there were Gerald's parents, Aunt Flor, Rayver, Maja, Manang and Manong Jose and few of Moonlights staff. It was a solemn ceremony. Kim's vows....

My beloved Gerald, do you remember the very first day we met? From the very moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me, the one that I know I have to spend the rest of my life with. Our courtship was one of the best days of my life, for you have become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.

Gerald's vows...

Many people spend their lives searching for their soulmate, their one true love. Some people are lucky to find the person they can truly call the better half of themselves, while others spend the rest of their lives searching and never finding. I am happy to count myself among the lucky ones, because I certainly found you.

The ladies were crying while rayver and Randolph were both teary eyed while Gerald and Kim exchanged their vows. After the ceromony they had a bit of celebration sa beach cabanas. In the afternoon they visited some attractions like the village, Puka beach and willy's Rock and before retiring they visited the Pearl bar and had some cocktail till its time for bed....

Lapit na. Vows courtesy of wedding vows....