The Party

Sorry na (Completed)
After lunch nag prepare na si Kim to go to the resort but nakapagtataka si manang keeps holding her up, kung anu ano ang pinapagawa sa kanya to distract her. She managed to get away from manang at around 2pm, the party is at 3pm but as Mr. Jr's assistant said she doesn't need to involve herself with all the preparation because he has his own people who's dealing with it. When she got there, some of the staff were busy doing something, she hasn't seen any visitors yet, the door to the dining room is closed but she can hear love songs being played. At one point she tried going to the room but one of the assistant called her attention and steered her away from there so she's back in her office doing nothing, on her birthday and she's doing nothing and she feels so alone and she even feels like crying then there was a knock on the door, si Tina looking worried. "Ms. Kim may malaking problema po sa dining room, pinapatawag po kayo ron" sabay hatak sa kanya. Kinabahan naman si Kim pero sunod lang siya kay Tina, she keeps asking kung ano problema but Tina won't answer then the door to the room was opened and she was ushered in.

The moment she stepped inside there was applause and greetings and everything else. Kim was so stunned, she can't speak and she was totally shocked seeing all these people. She saw Aunt Flor who was already crying and Maja and she hugged both of them and said "Kaya pala di kayo bumati, kala ko nalimot nyo na ako" then started crying. She saw Tita vangie and Tito Randolph and hugged them as well then she started to look around looking for a certain face but he's nowhere to be found. That's the only time that she see the place. There was a big colorful banner saying Happy Birthday Kim and her face at the side and it came from Moonlight staff, there was a mini stage with table covered with baby pink silk tablecoth and the chair covers with matching ribbons matching the decor. On the table was a bouquet of roses and scented candle lights to create a romantic atmosphere. The rest of the table was set with floor length tableclothes, napkins, china, cutlery, glassware and chairs covered with ribbons as well. There were flowers at the sides of the room and different coloured balloons. On the side there was a projector showing different pictures of her since she was young till now and she was really really surprised upon seeing her latest picture from her meeting maja at Caticlan port, both of them having lunch, her with boy, with both manang josie and manong joe, at moonlight resort and she cried when she saw herself sleeping in her room hugging gerald's shirt. Then a voice saying...

"No matter how many times I get hurt because of you, I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'll look for that one reason to fight for you."

Then he appeared and the crowd cheered, The ladies were crying and the guys were cheering. Upon seeing Gerald all past hurt were forgotten the important thing is now and she ran to Gerald and they hugged and kissed and the crowd cheered even louder. They kissed and hugged for a long time and they only separate to breathe. Both of them crying especially Kim and she won't let go of him. Aunt Flor and Vangie came near the two and hugged them as well and that's the only time that they break contact. All in all everyone were happy, their close family, friends, moonlight staff, manong and manang josie, manang Ophel even boy and his family were there to celebrate with them.

Kim and Gerald stayed on the mini stage, food was catered and everyone were having a good time. While eating they're watching the clips that's being shown, their happy times together then close family left messages, Aunt Flor said something about the time Kim was growing up, when she met Gerald and the time she just disappears and Kim just ended up crying. Then Vangie said something about the happiest and the lowliest point in Gerald's life and about how he struggled to find her and actually finding her till now then everyone cheered again and then karaoke and dancing followed. It was really a memorable day in Gerald and Kim's life because...

"Any guy can love a thousand girls...but only a rare guy can love one girl in a thousand ways"

Hope you like it....