Proposal

Sorry na (Completed)
They ended up at the hotel where Gerald was staying, the moment the door closed, Kim just grabbed Gerald and started kissing him, and he was just a slave following whatever she wants. She gives he takes. They spent the whole night just touching. cuddling and kissing and they were in heaven. Kim took the initiative and he just let her express herself, they manage to show what they feel for each other in their own way. One things for sure, he hasn't taken Kim yet, when she's ready.

He checked out sa hotel and stayed kina manong half a night, nung hindi nakatiis talagang lumipat sa kabila. Hindi na nagulat si Kim nung may kumatok at si gerald ang napag buksan niya "babe I can't sleep" kaya ayun mula non andon naka stay. The next day hindi na makabangon si Gerald masakit ang likod, di sanay mahiga sa papag kaya tawa ng tawa si Kim pati si manong nag hanap ng hilot ng wala sa panahon. KIm doesn't want to stay sa Moonlight and Gerald doesn't want to stay without her so no choice ang boyfriend nagtiis sa papag. Nag biro tuloy si manang,"iho hindi naman kalakihan ang hinete e bakit nagka ganyan ka?" sabay tawa. Si Kim namula "MANANG!" sabay tawa na lang ni gerald.

Moonlight is officially opened, maganda ang response ng public. It still caters sa low to middle class tourist, those people who wants to see bora for an affordable price. Gerald isn't getting involve sa moonlight, ano alam niya sa pag manage so si Kim and ilang tao niya ang nag handle rito but hindi pa niya sinasabi na from the start e nasa name na ni kim ang Moonlight. One night he requested if they can stay sa moonlight and kim didn't protest, tulog na si kim ng lumabas ng room si Gerald around 2am and he went sa beach. At 5am he woke Kim up and asked her to walk with him sa beach because it's a fine day. They were walking hand in hand when Kim pointed to a bottle sa sand, on close inspection it looks old then she noticed there's something inside looks like paper and may string. All the time Gerald was quiet just looking at her then she opened the bottle top and pulled the string and the paper came out. While reading, her chinita eyes grew big and her lips formed an O then she looked at gerald. Then she looked at the paper again which says...

“I can't keep my love bottled up any longer.......

Kim was so surprised she can't say anything, she just smiled and tears started rolling down her cheeks, Gerald pulled her to one side and showed her something on the sand, it says "Will you marry me?" then Gerald took the paper with the string which Kim didn't notice earlier and hanging there is a ring then he kneeled on one knee and said "Will you marry me?" Kim was speeechless, can't speak. The scene was so breath taking, it's nearly sunrise so the sky's color is yellowish orange, it is like illuminating a big ball-lamp at a distance in the night. When Kim found her voice " Yes I'll marry you Gerald!" then Gerald slipped the ring in her finger then they hugged and kissed and both were crying, really crying.

I really love sunrise......