Out of Town

Sorry na (Completed)
fast forward na ha....

Both Gerald and Kim really did well academically especially Kim as she promised and both of them graduated with flying colours. As a gift Randolph and Vangie gave them two weeks stay in Club Panoly in Boracay Aklan. Four of them are going Gerald, Kim, Maja and Rayver.

" Babe masosolo na kita at last" naka ngiti na sabi ni Gerald kay Kim while they're in the plane going to Caticlan. " Ikaw talaga babe kung anu-ano ang pumapasok diyan sa kukote mo" ngiti rin si Kim. " Basta babe humanda ka na talaga sa akin ngayon" sabay tawa then he hugged Kim who hugged him back as well. Sa isip ni Kim " hala lagot na ang Bataan".

At Club Panoly they we're given 2 mix native and contemporary-style accommodations. Both Gerald and Rayver were hinting na tutal graduate na silang lahat baka pwede namang magtabi na ang mga lovers which both girls said no. " Babe naman ayaw mo ba akong katabi, tabi lang naman e" maktol ni Gerald, natatawa na lang si Kim. " Behave ka nga diyan MR. Anderson ha, nakatiis ka nga ng mahabang panahon e, konti pa".

Pagdating pa lang sa Boracay iba na ng happiness na feel ni Kim aside from being with Gerald, she felt at peace and contended. She graduated with honors and all through out her studies she didn't have problems, Gerald stepped back, not meddling with her affairs as she requested. May mga time na di pa rin makatiis ang boyfriend pero naagapan naman agad so no problem. Kim met Gerald's family and friends and she was welcomed with open arms.

Their first few days sa Bora were spent sight seeing as it's Kim's first time there. They went from one island to the next, tried jetski, snorkelling and swimming. She loves going to different shops but won't let Gerald buy her anything apart from a bracelet made from small shells, pair pa sila. They spent the day walking sa shore, they saw a chapel and said their prayers and come sunset they found a big rock and sat there. She was leaning on Gerald's chest and he was hugging her. Sweet na kung sweet, stolen kisses and hugs made their day. Come night time, di pa rin nakalusot si Gerald kaya may konting maktol na pumunta sa cottage nila ni rayver after a long and passionate kiss.

yan muna ha....