Alone

Sorry na (Completed)
The party went on and on till late and really everybody had a good time. Both Gerald and Kim doesn't want this moment to finish so they decided to walk down the beach, it's a moonlit night full of stars and the glow on the lamp post is enough for them to see where they're going. They're walking hand in hand, no one's saying anything just savoring this moment of togetherness. The only sound one can hear is the movement of the water, crickets, a distant laughter from couples on the beach, their sighs and (if only) the beating of their hearts. They found a quiet spot, a big log by the beach, gerald leaned his back on it and hugged KIm infront of him. Both not saying anything just a tight embrace relaying what they feel after being apart for a long time then "Ge?" said Kim but he cut her off "Let me talk first babe, the day you left was pure hell for me not knowing where you went and what made you leave. No one had a clue of what happened, I know I wasn't attentive those past weeks but I didn't believe for once that it's the reason you left because it's just too shallow for what we have. Leaving me a note without a hint of what's the problem was a killer because I don't have any clue of what I've done, no one can answer my question and I don't even know where to start looking for you. Those months were pure hell for me, no one can find you, Me and Rayver even put maja on the hot seat but she can't say anything till the day Ray phoned me for a probable lead. I had maja monitored with ray's permission" then he was quiet "babe why did you leave...me?

When KIm felt the hurt in Geralds' voice she broke down "I was hurt babe, really hurt but I didn't think that time, my emotions got the better of me. I just want to run away from being hurt and from you kasi I'm scared of everything. You know I got jealous of Nicholl before sa isang function but you said there's nothing, I kept quiet then came Singapore. I texted you and getting no reply, I phoned and who answered? It was her then I can hear your voice sa background. What do you think I feel that time 7am and she's answering your phone, I let it go at first I said I'll give you a chance then still no text nothing from you then my second phone call and it's still her answering your phone and you're even asking where's your shirt and then she started giggling. That was the last straw, I felt my heart break to pieces, of all people ikaw pa ang nanakit sa akin. My mind went blank, I felt numb and for once in my life I managed to hurt Aunt Flor by leaving because I can't take it anymore. I just want to get away from everything especially from you" and Kim cried and cried till she don't have any tears left to spare while Gerald was just listening and absorbing all the hurt that she felt by hugging her, tightly hugging her. "Then I found myself in bora with the help of Neri, old schoolmate. I found solace in here, my little getaway but i can't say I'm really happy, because I'm happy when i'm with you" then silence till Gerald spoke "babe there's nothing between me and Nicholl, never was and never will. Yes she was in my room, first it's about some papers for the conference then the next I was with a couple of guys discussing the presentation. I already confronted her infront of her family and mine, they're not part of our company anymore. I was sorry you had to go through all that but i said to you before talk to me first..." gerald wasn't able to finish what he's saying because Kim faced him and kissed him really kissed him and he kissed her back till Kim said "I want you babe!".......

Another one for you guys.....