More Revelation

Sorry na (Completed)
Naiwan silang dalawa sa sala, Kim's not talking just hugging him as if she doesn't want to let him go and they stayed like that for sometime not talking, just absorbing each others energy and love for each other. " I love you" sabi uli ni Gerald kay Kim then she lifted her head and said " I love you too, very much" then smiled. Gerald was so happy when he heard her say that she loves him too. He feels that Kim cared for him before but it's different when its uttered by the person you love and they kissed not minding that other people might see, they don't care anymore at that point.

When at last lumabas din sila sa garden, nagkakasayahan na ang parents ni gerald, Auntie Flor, Maja and Rayver. It's a private family gathering so no phone calls and no visitors. Kung namangha si Kim sa loob ng house what more sa labas, ang laki ng garden puno ng flowers. Ang aliwalas tingnan, may gazebo and love seat din malapit sa pool. Ang feeling ni kim nasa paradise na siya. They went sa table naka hold hands and super alalay si Gerald and wala ng tanungan what's the real score. Randolph wants to be called Tito and Vangie Tita.

Because of the many questions in each others mind, Vangie asked Kim if they can reveal what happened earlier and she agreed. It was Gerald who started everything from their first meeting, about Prof. Carlos, about going to the mall and the scene sa bench where everybody laughed. Kims' face was so red, she's hiding her face sa likod ni gerald. Then Vangie revealed all the changes that she saw in Gerald, about the library MMS from Cherry and the most controversial gulay which everyone commented may originality. Gerald was staring at kim while he's narrating what he did about calling yaya chedeng, asking the kids to help him and the cooks' and yaya chedengs problem about the menu of gulay. Vangie mentioned about giving some to the church and sa ampunan and her kumares'. Rayver and Maja shared the selosan issue, walang relasyon but matindi magselos, silent but deadly daw sabi ni Gerald. Tawa lang si Kim pati si Randolph then medyo naging serious nung dumating na sa point nung nabuko si Gerald because of fred.
Vangie said RJ was really low that time, lahat sila nag aalala na and because he doesn't say anything the more they're worried that's why she asked yaya chedeng's help where she can see Kim. She saw that Kim was also affected, the eyebags, she's sad and that's why she started saying things about her son without mentioning his name. At that point umakap si Kim kay Gerald and whisphered "I'm sorry" which he responded "I'm sorry too".

When everything was said, Gerald suddenly said that it's the most frightening day of his life because he doesn't know how Kim will react when she knows the truth and that he loves her very much and that she can assure Tita Flor about his loyalty which Flor said I know. Kim was teary eyed again after hearing Ge's confession infront of his parents and Auntie Flor. She also said her piece about not expecting to fall in love kay Ge who she knows as the basketball guy, that he's her first boyfriend which made Gerald so proud and that she loves everything about him especially his caring ways. And she mentioned about her scholarship na she'll strive some more and she's thankful kay Auntie Flor and very thankful din sa College for giving her the opportunity and believing in her for how many years na and di sila magsisisi sa kanya because she won't fail them. While Kim was saying something about her scholarship, Vangie smiled and when Kim finished talking very normal na sinabi ni Vangie " By the way iha, I forgot to tell you we partly own the college". When Kim heard it namilog na naman ang mata niya, her lips formed an O then she covered her face and cried again. Sigaw si Gerald "Yaya kleenex!!!!

hay antok na ako, nakarami rin today. Enjoy....