Flashback

Sorry na (Completed)
While driving Kim home after their day sa palengke Gerald was so quiet " Ge is something bothering you? Bigla ka na lang tumahimik, okay naman tayo kanina ha. What's wrong? Tell me" sabi ni Kim sabay hawak sa braso ni gerald. He just looked at her then smiled, sort of a sad smile then touched her face " May iniisip lang ako, don't worry I'm okay." When they got home Kim excused herself to have a shower so Ge was alone sa sala and he started to remember all the beautiful things that happened to them and he's scared na it will all go to waste the minute she knew who he is.

One time they're in Maja's house and kim was so tired that she laid down sa couch and fell asleep, Ge was on the floor, nakasandal sa couch and his back is within inches where Kim was sleeping that's why when she turned sideways she had her arms on his shoulders and sort of hugging him. When he turned to look at her his face is really inches away from her face and he's able to kiss her nose and went back to watching television. When he moved slighty to change channel she said "Diyan ka lang" so he stayed. He got thirsty but he can't move so he texted Rayver who at that time is outside sa garden with maja to bring him something to drink because he can't move or else he'll wake kim up then put his mobile on silent. Ray texted back " anong you can't move?" " Come see for your self" Ge texted back. Rayver brought him bottled water and saw for himself what Gerald was saying, he's trapped talaga sa couch because of Kim's arms na naka pulupot kay Gerald. Ray started laughing and Ge motioned for him to be quiet then Ray went back to Maja to tell her what he saw. After 2 hours nagising si Kim and ayun nagmaktol at bakit iniwan ni gerald sa sala so ang Gerald e kuntodo sorry at sabay lambing kay Kim.

Whenever Kim needs to settle things sa admin Gerald tries not to come too near, sa tabi lang siya but the staff still see him and Kim ended up being helped by no other than the manager or even the head of the department which incidentally ay mga kumare ng mama niya. He always gets comment na Kim is really excelling academically, more so this past few months and he'll just smile and say nothing. Now he's really scared.

Everytime they have a game, full support palagi si Kim, number one na nag cheer hanggang mapaos na sa kakasigaw. Taga punas ng pawis sa likod niya and she really tried to be there always kahit pag sa library while he's waiting for her, she'll make sure na he's also doing something or even just to reads book for next days lesson so he's also improving academically because of Kim's influence.

While Kim is having a shower...
Bakit kaya biglang tumahimik si gerald, what's bothering him? She's getting worried na because she knows that what she feels for him is stronger as ever. She loves him, very much and what they share right now she can't explain.

Auntie Flor saw gerald alone sa sala very quiet and mukhang napaka lalim ng iniisip " Iho what's wrong?" " Tita I have a big Problem.." It's a good thing Kim took a long time with her shower so Gerald and Auntie Flor managed to talk about everything he's worrying about. Then he phoned Rayver who at that time is with maja " Guys I need your help"

ayan malapit na...