The Plan

Sorry na (Completed)
Gerald arrived in Bora after a couple of hours, all the time he's in contact with Joe who's giving him updates about what's happening between maja and Kim from the time that they've hugged each other to the time that they've arrived in Moonlight Resort. The girl who was taking the pictures was Joe's daughter who also followed the two. She found out that Kim's working at that resort so Joe decided that she booked a room so she can keep an eye on Kim while she's in there and also be able to befriend the staff and ask questions. As for Joe he followed Kim and Maja till the tricycle dropped them off at Kim's place. Joe continued taking pictures then sending it by MMS to Gerald who at that time booked a room in one of the posh resort, far from where Kim is allegedly working. When he's settled he met Joe near Kim's place, both men kept a safe distance baka makahalata. He even used binoculars to see Kim clearly and he really needs to control himself not to run there and hug and kiss her then Joe heard " Oh Baby, I'm not gonna let you go now that I've found" coming from Gerald, his Boss' son who he considers as his son too.

Gerald and Joe started checking the place out, medyo nag worry si gerald kasi medyo malayo and remote ang place where Kim is staying and napaka layo ng kapitbahay. Very simple, ang place ni kim maliit lang pero maayos tingnan sa labas. May mga flowers and he knows Kim loves flowers, may water pump sa labas. What really worried him is the fact na nag iisa lang si Kim sa bahay then remote ang place and walang kapitbahay then he started formulating a plan in his mind. Joe phoned his daughter and asked her to start all they've talked about while in manila " yes dad". Hindi naman nahirapan ang dalaga kasi mabait ang mga staff and talagang very proud sa resort nila kahit maliit and they have good words about ms. Kim who's managing it at the moment kasi ang boss nila asa ibang lugar. In a span of a few hours ang dami na niyang nalaman, ang staff naman di napansin ang recorder na nasa bag ng dalaga so all the info ay naka record for sir gerald to hear. Malaki ang utang na loob nila sa family ni sir gerald kaya ganito na lang ang tulong nila rito.

Gerald wants to stay and mag bantay malapit sa bahay nila Kim but Joe said mahahalata sila lalo na pag gabi na, baka may mapadaan ma question pa sila especially new faces sila diyan which Gerald agreed in the end. Before they left may nabuo ng plan si gerald especially may info na si Gina and anak ni joe para sa kanya. " I'll be back baby".

Because di siya makalapit kina Maja and Kim he asked one of the boys aged 8-9 yrs kung pwede laging dumikit sa dalawang dalawang babaeng tinuro niya and pindutin lang ang button and wala ng ibang gagawin. natuwa naman ang bata and excited sa gagawin dahil na rin sa promise ni gerald sa kanya and the boy also promised to keep quiet and laging mag bantay kay ate ganda. Everything went well, di masyadong halata ang bata kasi nga resort tsaka marami ralagang bata sa labas pero iba talaga ito maka dikit sa 2 in which at one point naka halata na si maja buti na lang di na pursue kundi lagot na. Ang dami niyang narinig sa pag uusap ng dalawa, galing ni boy dumikit e, marami siyang di maintindihan about second chance and nasaktan si Kim and she rang and texted but walang response and kung anu-ano pa na talagang malabo sa kanya, He heard a name Nicholl then Kim was crying. He intends to find out about it. He found out who owns the place where Kim stays after 2 days and everything started from there hence biglang nagka instant kapitbahay si Kim and ang tricycle na service.

He's not going to give up now, he needs to find out the truth. He loves Kim so much and he wants her back.

Yan muna, sayang late ko na mapanood ang reception and honeymoon but never mind, mag antay ako ng bts from BFF.