Kim's gone

Sorry na (Completed)
fast forward uli....

Ang bilis lumipas ng panahon, both Gerald and Kim are working, si Gerald sa isang malaking engineering firm which his family is also part owner and si Kim naman ay sa isang malaking management company. Naging super busy ang dalawa na there are times na text or phone calls na lang ang kanilang communication. Everything was okay until the day na nagkaroon ng bagong engineer sa firm nila Gerald and it turned out to be a woman, si Nicholl, daughter ng isang not so close family friend. Spoiled and she takes what she wants.

Kim met Nicholl twice, everytime may socials ang firm ni Gerald, at the start she already noticed things kay Nicholl especially with the way she talks to Gerald. She didn't mind it at first but the second time iba na talaga ang kilos ni Nicholl the way she holds Gerald's arm while they're talking or the way she leans towards him for no apparent reason even if Kim is there. She already talked to gerald about it but he just said she's just an office mate nothing more and she believed him. Third time when he went to a 3 day conference in Thailand and when Kim phoned Gerald " Hello?" a ladies voice said from the other line. Kim was surprised but " Hello can I speak with Gerald please, tell him it's kim." The lady said " umm Gerald's in the shower at the moment, can I get a message? Kim was shocked but "never mind just tell him that I phoned. Thanks." then she hungs up. Iba ang kaba ng dibdib niya but as Gerald said before tell him if anything is bothering her.
On Gerald's side " o andito ka pa pala, nakuha mo na ang files na hinihingi mo?" " ah oo sige na alis na ako" then he asked "Did I hear my phone ring?" " No" sagot ni Nicholl then left. When he checked his phone no text and there's no missed calls as well " bakit kaya hindi nag respond si Kim sa text ko, baka busy" then he started preparing for the conference. On nicholl's part, " buti na lang alam ko ang security code ng phone niya at nabura ko ang mga text and calls ng babaeng yun, akin lang si Gerald."

Kim was on her way from work one night when she met one of her classmate in College, si Neri and nagkayayaang mag coffee. kwento about life after school and Neri mentioned that she's working sa Bora, sa maliit na hotel, kaka start pa lang and it caters sa simple to middle class tourist na pumupunta sa Bora, medyo malayo sa naglalakihang hotel resort but slowly nakikilala na rin. Neri also mentioned that she's looking for another person to manage it with her kasi nga lumalaki na rin ang mga clients kahit na di bigatin and they've said they'll be in contact.

On the day ng balik ni Gerald from Thailand, si Kim naman ang naka out of town because of prior engagement so di na naman nagkita ang dalawa. When gerald phoned her, it's just voice mail and ganon din si Kim whenever she phones him. Text messages na lang but Kim is still surprised kasi madalang na mag text si gerald and most of the time parang wala ng emotion. She kept quiet and said to herself she'll speak with him pag nagkita sila, not through phone.

Kababalik lang ni Kim from out of town when she got a voice mail "babe i'll be in Singapore for 3 weeks, nagkasakit kasi si Rayver so ako ang pumalit, Talk to you later. love and Miss you", happy na si Kim kasi bumalik na uli ang sweetness ng boyfriend niya. She decided to phone him at 7am the next day " Hello?" that ladies voice again Kim remebered. " Can I speak to Gerald pls. It's Kim" then sa background he heard " Where's my shirt?" then the lady said " Sweet asa kama you forgot" then giggles. Hindi na nakaya ni kim ang sakit, she just pressed the end button and started crying. Sa Singapore " may sinasabi kay Nicholl? " Wala" sabi ng babae then smiled, akala mo ha mapapasaakin din si Gerald. Sa kitchen Gerald is with 2 engineers discussing the presentation later " Fred andun pala sa kama yung shirt na kasya sa yo kunin mo na lang ha, try mo na rin yung blue color.

When he got back from Singapore he went straight to Kim's place. He's getting worried no text, no calls and he can't even phone her always not available. He phoned Maja and mahirap ding makontak si maja, si Rayver that time nasa Malaysia naman. Si Tita Flor ang nag open ng door " Hello Tita, si Kim po?2" He got the shocked of his life when Tita said " Ge, she's gone" then started crying. " Gone? GONE where?" napalakas ang boses ni Gerald sa pagsabi.

Can't wait for the episode tom, reception and hopefully honeymoon ni Mr. and Mrs Jr. Garcia