Kisses Chocolate

Sorry na (Completed)
On the way sa cottage Kim was silent and " Babe" she didn't finish what she was about to say because Gerald said " shh I know babe, when you're ready and she smiled.

When they arrive at Kim's cottage " hala na kay maja ang keys, I forgot to get my keys from her and I didn't bring my phone with me" sabi ni Kim kay Gerald. To make matters worst low bat ang phone ni gerald and their cottage is quite far from reception so he said " I think you're spending the night with me babe after all" sabay ngiti ni Gerald. They tried phoning Maja and Rayver but no luck so they just gave up trying.

Sa cottage " babe mauna ka na sa bathroom suot mo na lang ang isang shirt ko pantulog mahaba haba naman yun kasi walang shorts na kakasya sa yo" sabi ni Gerald. Inside the bathroom " God bakit ako kinakabahan" lakas talaga ng kabog ng kanyang dibdib. When she finished paglabas niya suot ang shirt ni Gerald na umabot mid thigh natulala si Gerald " You're really beautiful babe" and Kim just smiled. Gerald had a shower and paglabas naka black sando and black boxer shorts and when Kim saw him mas lalong kumabog ang dibdib niya and pretended to look away. Kim took his bed and Gerald took Rayvers'. They've been a couple nearly 3 years now but this is the first time that they've been in a room on their own and at night wearing less than normal. Both of them on separate beds but they're facing each other, saying nothing just staring at each other. Then Kim started talking just to ease the they're feeling at that moment when Gerald found a couple of kisses chocolates in Rayvers table and they started eating it. The last chocolate was taken by Gerald and Kim said " daya mo naman". Ngisi si Gerald " sige share tayo come get it then" then Kim went silent. " Babe are you scared" Gerald was teasing her and she said " I'm not" then stood up and walked to Gerald's bed.

Gerald placed the chocolate in between his teeth and pointed to Kim to bit half of it which she did. Big big mistake on her part as it started a fire within her. She took the chocolate from Gerald's lips and when she succeded they ended up staring at each other and everything started from there....