9.

Like a Puzzle

"Master Shin!" 

Wonho walked around, breaking everything in sight, yelling and screaming in agony. 

"Master Shin, please stop. Where's Butler Gil?" A maid asked, trying to hold Wonho down, "Please calm down."

Butler Gil ran up to the steps to see Wonho on the ground, hitting his head endlesslesly.

"Master Shin, what happened?"

Wonho screamed, "Everybody except Butler Gil, leave." He yelled, "Leave!"

Everyone left in a hurry, closing the door behind them, as Butler Gil crouched down and helped Wonho up, "What is wrong?"

Wonho stared up at him, eyes blood-shot red, tears rolling down his cheek, "Sheㅡ"

"She?" Butler Gil questioned, "What about her?"

"Likes someone else." He grit his teeth and punched the wall with his fist, "She's in love with someone else!"

"Masterㅡ"

"She says she's worried about her best friend, because she's getting married. She likes him!" He threw his pillow everywhere.

"What are you going to do then?" He whispered, "Nothing stupid, are you?"

Wonho glared up at him, "You know exactly what I'm going to do." 

Butler Gil shook his head, "Master, don't do this." 

Wonho smirked, "Marriage is on." 

`

Myungsoo stared off into space before blinking twice.

"I'm getting married."

He shook off the words you had said to him, "You must be kidding."

He walked over back and forth, biting his lips, "No, she's just kidding."

"I'm getting married."

He fell to the floor, holding onto his head, "No, this isn't happening. It's not supposed toㅡ"

"I'm getting married."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Myungsoo screamed, "You're not getting married!"

A flash of your face smling at him disappeared right in front of him when he tried to reach for you.

"You're not getting married. You're too young, you're no one else's, you're mine." He whispered.

He fell to the floor, laying down, staring up at the ceiling, "You should've been mine before." 

"You need the money?" He whispered, sitting up, "I'll get you the money." 

`

You brushed your hair with your hair brush after you came out of the showers, looking away from yourself.

"You're stupid, why did you let your parents do that for you?" You whispered, when a knock was heard.

"Come in," You replied, staring at your parents, who slowly came in.

"~~~~~," Your dad whispered, "We're very sorry."

Your mom bowed her head, "It's bad for us to sell our daughter away, but we thought hard about this." She continued, "We wanted you to live a happy life."

"This isn't happy, mom. You should've waited a little bit. Myungsoo's family said they would help us. They said we could live with them for the time being!" You yelled, raising your voice.

"They did?" Your mother whispered.

"Yeah, they did." You whispered back, "But now, I get married to this rich boy I don't even know. What is it do you want?" You asked.

"We thought you'd be happy with money," Your dad mumbled, "Money makes everyone happy."

"Does this look like I'm happy?" You pointed out, "We don't need money, why can't you guys understand that?" 

Your parents just bowed their heads, "We're sorry."

A tear trickled down your cheek, "Because of you, I can'tㅡ"

You turned your head, you didn't want to say it anymore, "Please get out, I need to think for myself."

Your parents nodded, leaving your room, as you threw your brush on the floor, sliding down on the wall.

You covered your mouth with your hands as you let out a cry.

"Because of you, I can'tㅡ" You whispered the same sentence.

"Myungsoo." You ended. 

`

While writing this chapter, I was listening to, 

ULALA SESSION - GOODBYE DAY. It's such an awesome song.

They are my favorite group lately, & the song is just so beautiful <3 I recommend you guys to listen & read it, maybe?