23.

Like a Puzzle

Wonho ran down the stairs wearing his favorite shirt and jeans when he stopped the maid.

"Do I look okay?"

The maid smiled and nodded, "Always handsome, Master Shin." 

Wonho smiled and thanked him when he ran towards the door to see Butler Gil, "Butler Gil!"

Butler Gil stopped and looked at him, "Morning, Mater Shin. Are you going somewhere?"

He nodded, "On a date with my lady." He smiled, patting his shoulder.

Butler Gil stopped him, "Master Shin, I have someone you should meet before you leave." He instructed.

"Sorry, but I'm already late as it is," He looked at his watch, "Will the guest be here later?"

Butler Gil nodded.

"Alright, I'll meet the guest after I come back. Till then, wish me luck!" Wonho smiled, running out the door.

Right when Wonho closed the door, Myungsoo opened the guest bedroom door as he stared at Butler Gil.

"Where is this guy I have to meet?"

"He just left, but he'll be back later in the after noon." Butler Gil bowed.

"Don't bow, I'm not used to anyone bowing like that in front of me." Myungsoo instructed.

"I'm sorry, but this is what we do with the Shin residents, Master Shin." 

"I'm not Master Shin!" Myungsoo growled, "My last name is  Kim and I am not a master, what don't you understand?" Myungsoo asked.

"You will know later," Butler Gil bowed, "Till then."

Butler Gil walked away, leaving Myungsoo standing there dumbfounded.

He shook his head when he slowly walked towards the door when two security guards stopped him.

"We can't let you go, Master Shin." 

Myungsoo scoffed, "I'm not Mater Shin, let me out." 

"Sorry, these are the rules, Master Shin." They responded.

Myungsoo grunted in anger before slamming the guest room door behind him.

`

You were waiting outside your house waiting for Wonho when you decided to call Myungsoo one more time.

You called and he didn't answer again. You slowly grew worried, but that suddenly disappeared when you saw Wonho.

"~~~~~~!" He ran up to you before he tripped again like last time, slamming his body onto yours.

He pushed himself off you before smiling and rubbing the back of his head, "Sorry."

You giggled, "It's okay, again." You emphasized when he just nodded.

"Anyways, sorry for taking so long. I was stuck in traffic and stuff like that." He lied.

"It's fine," You smiled.

Wonho lied. The only possible reason why he was late was because he had to find the perfect shirt and jeans for you to see. How did he get in traffic when he ran all the way here? 

"Anyways, what will we do today?" You asked when he grabbed your hand.

"Ice cream."

`

You and Wonho were laughing on the park bench eating ice cream as you looked at him.

"Let me ask you a question." You start off.

"Sure."

"Why do you like me?" You asked as you looked in his eyes, "Tell me the first impression you had of me when you started to like me and why and when."

Wonho coughed as he cleared his throat, "It was when I first transferred here." 

You cocked your head.

"When I first transferred here, I didn't know anyone and no one knew me. As you can see, I'm from a rich background, I never went to public school. Especially these uniforms. They're cruddy and old, and cheap." He chuckled, "But anyways, I was walking down the hall and I saw a girl with the same uniform as me. But of course hers was a more lady like one. You know, a skirt."

You nodded, "Go on."

"But oddly, she looked really pretty in that uniform. I remember she had long black straight hair with a pin that held her bangs. She had the brightest smile and whenever I saw her out of the blue, she would always keep that smile. She was silly too. Always skipping when walking and jumping up and down when listening to music. I found her really interesting." He patted his chin, "Then one day, I saw her in the library, and saw her working. She looked so serious in what she was doing, it made me realize that she's always so happy, but always so serious when she does something." 

You blushed a little.

"I saw her everyday in the library at lunch, but one time, she stopped coming. I didn't know that I would always look for her when she wasn't there and try to find her. Get a glimpse of her before I left, but I couldn't find her. I thought I was getting in depression because that's what I did and looked forward to during school." He chuckled, "But then I found her again. This time, I didn't want to lose her. Therefore, I would try to talk to her and become friends, but she thought I was weird and would slowly walk away."

You giggled.

"But I met her after school, and somehow walked her home, and even got her number. Now here I am, actually confessing my feelings to the first girl I fell for and even getting married." He looked at you.

You looked away when he said the thing about marriage.

He smiled, "Now I have you, isn't that amazing?" He whispered.

You looked over as he leaned close to you and kissed your cheek. It was too close and too near towards your lips, but not exactly.

"I hope you feel the same way I do."

`

Wonho walked in his house tired and happy from today's date when Butler Gil looked  at him.

"Your guest is in the livingroom." He bowed when Wonho nodded.

"Oh, okay."

He walked over to see a boy sitting on the couch. His back was faced towards him and he couldn't see but the back of his head.

"Master Shin," Butler Gil whispered to Wonho when Wonho walked slowly towards the mysterious figure.

"Hello, I hear you came to see me." Wonho said, when the boy stood up.

"Yes, apparently I am related to you." He said while slowly turning.

Wonho cocked his head and stared at Butler Gil who just had his head down.

The boy turned as he faced Wonho when both of them stared at each other, gawking.

"How didㅡ"

"Why are youㅡ"

"Master Shin, meet your brother, Shin Myungsoo."

`