15.

Like a Puzzle

Myungsoo was walking, putting in his hands in his pockets when he saw you in front of him.

"Oh, is that your friend?"

He turned to the figure next to you to see someone unfamiliar, "Who are you?"

He stretched out his hand, "My name is Wonho. Her future husband." He smirked.

Wonho  let out a bitter smile, "Nice to meet you. I'm her best friend, Myungsoo." 

He nodded, "I know. She told me all about you." He brushed his hands towards yours and held it.

Myungsoo stared at that action, trying to look away, but couldn't.

"Anywaysㅡ" Wonho continued, "We'll be heading to class first." Wonho smirked, "I'll see you around."

He grabbed your hands and led you away from Myungsoo.

You turned your face to look at Myungsoo's face again, when he just gripped his hands into a fist and stormed off.

You sighed and looked up to Wonho when you cocked your head.

You turned your face again to see Myungsoo leaving when you shook your head.

"What's wrong?"

You looked at him again and still, you cocked your head, "You just look like him, a lot."

"Who?" Wonho asked when you shrugged.

"Nevermind, I guess I'm going crazy." You whispered, walking to your class.

You still cocked your head to the side though.

`

Master Gil sat on his table, playing with his fingers.

"Myungsooㅡ" He whispered, trying to think of him more.

A knock came on the door, "Come in."

A man with a black suit came in and bowed as Master Gil did the same, "Did you bring what I asked you to bring."

The man nodded, handing him a piece of paper.

"His name is said to be Kim Myungsoo. He lives at 182nd St, only five minutes away from here." The man continued, "His parents are Kim Kang Ho and Min Ae-rin. It seems as if thye've been living there for a while." 

Butler Gil nodded, "Anything else?"

"Well, I looked around and asked people around the neighborhood, they said that his parents can't conceive a baby." 

Master Gil looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"They said that they've been trying to get a baby for a long time, until Myungsoo came."

"What do you mean, until Myungsoo came?" Master Gil shook his head, "I'm sure they were able to conceive Myungsoo." Master Gil replied.

"We're still investigating that."

Master Gil looked up, "Are you saying that Myungsoo could be adopted?"

The man shrugged, "That's what we're trying to find."

`

"Thanks for inviting me over." You whispered, as the maid around you handed you plates full of food.

"You're welcome. Thanks for coming." Wonho smiled, cutting steak and handing it towards you.

"You never had steak before, have you?" He smiled, picking one with his fork and handing it towards you, "It's delicious."

You nodded and took the steak, putting it in your mouth, and indeed, it was delicious.

"Thanks again." 

Wonho smiled looking at you as he snapped his fingers, "Can I have an alone time with ~~~~~ please?" He asked as the maids nodded and walked out.

You stared intensely at the maids walking out, scared Wonho might do something.

"Stop being so tense, I won't do anything." He said cutting his steak.

You looked down, "He knows me too well." 

"What should we do after we eat? Go on a stroll at the park, sit on the bench? Watch a movie?" He asked, looking at you.

You shrugged, "Anything is fine with meㅡ" You stared at him who looked down, "Master Shin."

He dropped his utensils, "What did you call me?"

"Master Shin." You replied, "All the maids call you that, can't I?"

He stood up, "You can't call me that. Only the maids and butlers can, but you can't.

You fixed your hair, "Why not?" 

"Because you aren't a maid or a butler. You are ~~~~~, my wife." He corrected you.

"Do you not like it when people call you that?" 

He walked towards you and stood you up, "You're done eating, right? Let's go out and talk."

He dragged you outside, "Sit." He pointed at the bench.

You sat down, and stared at him, who was walking back and forth, "I don't like it when people call me that."

You just looked away.

"I don't care if people who are here calls me that, but I hate it when my friends call me that, especially you." He looked at you.

He walked over and sat next to you and lifted your chin, just like how Myungsoo would do.

"I really like you. Master Shin makes me sound like I'm filthy rich and such a jerk. I want you to just call me Wonho. That would make it comfortable." 

You stared into his eyes. Something about it made it look nice and humble, not trying to hurt you. It also reminded you of Myungsoo.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I wont' say that to you again." You whispered, trying to look away.

Myungsoo leaned forward and kissed your forehead, "Thank you."

With that, he walked off, looking back at you, "Let's go back in, it's cold."

You pressed your forehead with your fingers gently, when a smile slowly formed on your lips. You stared back at Wonho who held his hands out, "Aren't you coming?"

You slightly nodded, hiding your small smile before following after him.

`