16.

Like a Puzzle

It was finally the weekends. 

Myungsoo was satisfied the week was over. He didn't have to see you or that Wonho guy anymore.

He laid his head on the slide of the playground near his house, eating crackers.

He didn't know what to think about. Was it the right thing for you guys to be friends again? Or does he have to fight for you?

He threw some crackers to the pigeons that just flew by, "What do you think I should do?" He asked it.

The pigeon only ate and didn't say a word when he huffed, "Of course, why would I be talking to you?"

He stood up, dusting his pants when just thought about you and Wonho holding hands.

He nodded, "It's best just to pretend everything," He continued, "Because that'll make both of us happy."

`

You have been hanging out with Wonho a lot, since he would stop by your house and ask you on a date.

Of course you weren't happy that he would always bother you, but you didn't seem to hate it as much anymore.

"Where should we go, now?" He asked, while drinking his coffee he bought earlier.

"I don't know, let's just go back home." You said, dragging him towards the route of your house when he shook his head.

"No way, our date is not even finished." He grumbled, dragging you back.

You could sense he has been smiling the whole time.

You couldn't help but keep staring at him, his warm eyes back to normal, and the way he would be nice to you: It reminded you of the old Wonho. But then again.

"When should we get married?" He brought up.

You knew why you hadn't fell for him, it was because of this wedding.

"Not soon."

Wonho stopped walking and faced you, "Is there a reason?"

"No reason."

He tsked, "Lies. It's about Myungsoo, isn't it?"

You just bit your lips, "We're friends. Nothing more." You said, walking past him, when he grabbed you.

"That's what you always say, do you think you can hide it any longer?" He looked down and opened your hands.

You looked down when he slipped something in the palm of your hands.

It was a ring.

"Wonhoㅡ"

"Don't be so surprised. It's nothing big. I bought it earlier, I just wanted you to have it." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"This is too much." You whispered.

"No, seriously. It's nothing big. I bought it at a small store, it's not real." He assured.

"Still, a ring?" You asked, when he grabbed it and put it through your fourth finger.

"It looks nice, fits perfectly too." He smiled, his eyes glistening.

"Wonhoㅡ"

"Just wear it, please." He said, holding your hand and walking, without saying a word.

You rubbed the ring between your fingers when Myungsoo flashed in your head.

You looked down, feelign as if you betrayed someone. But then again, you did.

`