29.

Like a Puzzle

You were worried about Myungsoo and not mention, also Wonho.

You turned your head side to side on the bed, when your eyes slowly landed on the rose.

The rose was slowly shriveling up, but it was still beautiful.

You picked it up and stared at it, turning it around to see the bright red, fading away slowly.

You remembered how Wonho would give you a flower, and also the ring. You stared at it also.

Remembering the things Wonho did to you before you guys met, how weird, but cute he was.

The moment where you actually thought you watned to get to know him.

The dreams crashing, when he found out the boy you were going to marry was him.

You sat up, looking at your phone if you debated whether to call him or not, you shook your head and picked up your phone.

You dialed his number and the ringing was going.

"Hello?"

Without notice, you flincehd from his voice. It was deep, husky, and tired. 

"Wonho, are you okay?"

He sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired. Why did you call?" He asked, softly.

"I was wondering if you were okay. I haven't seen you in a while. I was justㅡ"

"I'm fine," He whispered gently, "How are you? I haven't seen you either. I hope you're healthy."

You smiled, "I'm fine as always."

You heard the door close on the other line, "That's great. I'm sorry I haven't called or texted you. Or even showed up at school. I couldn't keep the peromise."

You cocked your head, "What promise?" 

"The flower. I couldn't get you your flower every morning."

With that sentence, you felt your cheeks burn slightly red as you shook your head, "No, it's fine."

Wonho let out a chuckle, "Shouldn't you be going to sleep?"

You gawked at what he said. He was being caring. I mean, not like he never was, but today, he seemed different.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" 

"I can't really sleep when it's raining. I feel like I'm alone," He murmured, "But you should sleep. Do you want me to sing for you?" 

"No, Wonho. I want you to sleep." You whispered when he sighed again.

"You too, sleep early." He whispered.

"Yes, thank you." 

"Sweet dreams. I'll talk to you soon." With that, he gently became quiet.

You were about to hang up when he called your name on the other line, "~~~~~?"

"Yes?"

"You are still pretty. You've been pretty the first day I met you, and you are still pretty." He said, in a soft tone, "Goodnight."

With that, he hung up, leaving you breathless.

Did he call you pretty? Did he say you've been pretty, too? 

You smiled for a sudden when you thought about Myungsoo, where he was and all that.

You closed your eyes for a minute before heading to sleep.

`

Wonho turned off his phone as he opened the door to go back in his room to see Myungsoo on his bed.

"Kim Myungsoo?" 

"I just want to sleep here, it's cold on the floor." Myungsoo muttered, drooling on his pillow.

Wonho disgustedly walked over to him and scooted next to him, "Fine, go to sleep."

Wonho closed his eyes.

`

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly to see Wonho's back when he heard you calling him.

Myungsoo looked at his phone to see no calls or texts as he just sighed.

"And yet, she calls you."

`