7.

Like a Puzzle

"Tell me what your parents think about the idea, okay?"

You nodded, as Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck, "Feel better."

You smiled and nodded again, waving at him, who put his hands in his pocket and left off.

"Don't forget to run home!" You yelled, telling him to exercise.

Myungsoo looked back, "For you, okay." 

With that, he began to run to his house, as you smiled at his disappearing figure.

You walked in your house to see random shoes by your door.

"Mom?" You asked, walking in to see three men in black sitting on the dining table.

"Mom, who are they?" You questioned, as you saw your parents  sitting on the floor.

"~~~~~~, they have something to tell you." They whispered pointing at the men.

The biggeset one came over and took you by the arm, "We need to take you somewhere." 

"I demand where I'm going. What is this?" You asked, trying to release yourself.

"Just listen to them, they know what they're doing." Your dad insisted, trying to push you towards them.

"No, I will not go with you, let me go!" You screamed, as tears ran down your cheek.

"Believe us, ~~~~~~, they won't hurt you. Just please, follow them." They begged, as the other men grabbed you, pulling you out of the house.

You clenched your jaws, in hoping Myungsoo would be there, but you knew he wouldn't be.

They shoved you in a long limo, before heading off.

"Are we doing the right thing?" Your mom whispered towards your father, who was holding her tightly.

"Maybe."

`

Wonho walked around, biting his fingers, not being able to come down.

He had to think about something to get you out of the mess, but he didn't know how to.

"What should I do." He whispered, walking back and forth. 

"Master Shin!" 

Wonho looked up to see Butler Gil running towards him, opening the door, "We have a problem."

`

"Where are you taking me?" You struggled, as they grabbed you and took you out of the car.

"Bring her in there." The man ordered as the others bowed, and dragged you more.

"I can walk on my own, leave meㅡ" You stopped.

You stared at the huge white house in front of you. It was like a castle, or maybe bigger.

You wondered if a person like this lived in your neighborhood. You swear you didn't move much, you can tell it was only like a 5-10 minute drive. But where on earth did this house come from?

"Hurry up."

You got dragged in and you gasped at how the inside were looked like.

It was a white tile floor, shining by the sun that entered a huge window, that was up on the ceiling. The lights shimmered as it swayed from the slight breeze of the door, and that was just the beginning.

You were dragged in to the living room to see the room clean, yet expensive. A huge piano next to you, and chairs all around. Not regular chairs, but chairs that even maybe King's had.

"Sit down." 

You fixed your eyes on the lady, that slowly turned from her chair, "Please, sit."

You sat on the sofa, that was right in front of her, "Hello." You bowed.

She smiled, playing with her fingers, "So, you're the one my Wonho is in love with."

You looked at her, "Who?"

"Wonho, Shin Wonho, my son." She smiled, "Don't tell me you don't know him.'

"I'm sorry, I don't really know." You said, hesitating, "I'm sorry."

"I guess he didn't tell you his name." She tsked, "That shy boy."

She stood up from her seat and gradually walked towards you, "I hear you have problems at home."

You looked away, "How do you know?"

"I've been searching for you." She smiled, "Wonho told me everything."

"Listen, I don't know who this Wonho is. I'm sorry." You said, "If you excuse meㅡ"

"Ah, you're a little feisty." She commented, "But it's okay, I don't like goody-goods either." She walked around you.

"The only reason why I brought you here is, I have a deal for you." 

"A deal, what kind?" You curiously asked.

"I can help you and your family with your problem." She smiled, "You like that, right?"

"But there's a catch." 

"Ah, you're smart too." She clapped her hands, "Wonho picked a great girl this time." 

"I can help you with your problems if you help me with my problems." She gave you a sly grin, "Get married to my son."

You stared at her, "I don't even know your son. I can't." You whispered.

"But, oh, you aren't in charge of your answer." She snapped her fingers when she brought you a paper, "Guess who signed the contract?"

You eyes widened to see your parents name signed, "How didㅡ"

"We went over when you weren't there. They said they would gladly accept." She smiled, "You will get married." 

"This isn't fair. This is illegal, you can't do this." You said, standing up.

"Oh, but it is. You're not legal of age yet, which means your parents are in charge." She smirked, "I know you're too young, so is my son, so we will post-pone the wedding till afer your graduation. Or maybe after Wonho's." She scratched her chin, "But in conclusion, not soon."

"I don't know your son." 

"Well, I'm sure you don't. I don't think he told you his name. He's a shy person, like I said." She tsked, "But you will love him."

"What if I don't want to get married?" You bit your lips.

"That's too bad. Then your parents owe me money. Obviously, you don't have money, therefore, you'll be out of luck and in debt." 

You scoffed, "This isn't happening."

"But it is, dear. Don't worry, I'm not home much, I come maybe once every two months, therefore, you won't see me when you get married. You can hate me all you want, but you won't even see me. Isn't that a good deal?" She asked.

You turned your head.

"Besides, you'll just have the house to yourself with Wonho. No one will bother you. You'll be the princess in this castle. You liked it, didn't you?" She smiled, "Would you like to meet my son?"

You stood up, "Thank you for your offer, but I'd rather not see your son." You looked at her, "I don't want to hate on him before getting to know him."

"You're really nice." She winked, "Okay, we will announce Wonho towards you next time. Maybe you can see him then." She walked back to her table.

You let out a tear slid your eyes, wondering what happened.

"Don't worry dear, it's not like you ad anyone in mind." She smiled, "Who knows, maybe you'll love Wonho." She shooed you away, "I'll see you again next time, dear. Don't forget about our deal."

With that, you were dragged out by the guys as the door closed behind you.

You wiped your tears and stared at the sky, "How did I get in this mess?" 

`

Wonho looked at Butler Gil, "She said what?"

Butler Gil cleared his throat, "She told ~~~~~ to marry you." He whispered.

Wonho shook his head, "Why did she say that?" He continued, "I didn't want this to happen. Now, she'll really hate me."

"She said ~~~~ doesn't know you. Even if she sees you at school, she won't notice it's you." He muttered, "We have to keep it quiet for the time being."

Wonho scratched his head, "I mean, I don't mind getting married to her." He said, "But not like this."

Butler Gil nodded, "I understand."

"Did she say yes to it?" 

"Her parents already allowed," Butler Gil nodded, "It has been confirmed."

Wonho screamed as he threw the table, "She shouldn't have done this." He messed his hair, "She shouldn't have interferred." 

"Master Shinㅡ"

"Try to get her out of that contract. I don't want her hurt." He said, shooing Butler Gil away.

"I'll try my best." He bowed, walking out the door.

Wonho laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling, "How did I get in this mess?"