28.

Like a Puzzle

Myungsoo leaned on the window, as he stared at the rain falling down, gently.

He blew hot hair onto the window, as he drew a picture of you. 

Of course he isn't an artist, but you know, just a circle with eyes and hair, it was close enough.

He smiled, making a huge smile on your face, "Kim Myungsoo!" 

He thought about you yelling his name with that smile, the one he always loved, when a cough was heard behind him.

He turned around quickly to see Wonho having his hands in his pockets, "What is that?" 

Myungsoo grinned, hiding his picture behidn him, "Nothing for you to be considered about."

Wonho scoffed, "You think I'm that stupid? Gosh, what do you take me for?" He slowly walked around him, "Did you talk to her?"

Myungsoo shook his head, "I have talked to her, but not long enough. I haven't seen her lately, I feel so out of place." He honestly said.

Wonho nodded, "True. I haven't seen her either." He looked down.

"She's your wife, though." Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, when Wonho shrugged.

"I don't know. She doesn't like me." He mouthed, when he looked up, "Go to sleep. It's late, isn't it?"

"What do you think she's doing right now?"

Wonho turned his head, "I don't know." 

"Aren't you curious?" Myungsoo poked him, when Wonho shrugged once more.

"It doesn't matter, does it?" He turned around towards the stairs, "Because she will never care about me." 

Wonho slowly walked up the stairs as Myungsoo looked at this shadow.

He turned his face to see the picture he drew of you before letting out a shaky breath, "I don't even know what to do anymore."

`

Wonho closed the door and leaned on it. He slid down slowly, hearing the rain outside his window.

"Who is that?" 

A boy was dragged by Wonho when he fixed his glasses, "Who?"

Wonho pointed at your direction, "Her!" 

You were smiling while reading a book in the library when the boy just laughed, "Oh, her? She's ~~~~." 

"~~~~~~," Wonho said, as a smile played in his lips, as your name seemed to be perfect when he said it, "How old is she?"

"I believe a year younger than me."

"And how old are you?" Wonho demanded.

"We're in the same class, I'm sure we're the same age." The boy chuckled as Wonho sheepishly smiled.

"Do you think she has a boyfriend?"

"No, but she has a best friend. I don't know if they like each other, but when someone asked, she said no." 

Wonho smiled larger, "Thanks, you may go."

He slowly walked up to you, releasing the boy, who just walked away. He put his hands behind his back as he stepped closer.

You turned up and looked at him as you smiled, "Can I help you?"

He fidgeted, he didn't know what to do. You were so beautiful, he couldn't say anything, "Uhm."

"Yes?"

"That book! What book is it? I want to read it." Wonho smiled.

"This is my math textbook?" You cocked your head.

"Oh, really?" He fidgeted more, this is what he was waiting for.

"Do you want to read it?" You questioned him when he swallowed hard.

"No, I'm sorry. I guess I saw it wrong, if you excuse me." He slowly backed away, running towards the door.

You looked at him when a smile played yourl ips on how his cute actions were, before doing your math homework.

"If only you remembered then." Wonho sighed, "If only you remembered me then, we would've started something."

There was a knock on the door, when Wonho slowly walked towards it, "What do you want?"

"Uhm, Wonho?" 

Wonho rolled his eyes, "What do you want?"

"It's cold. It's raining." Myungsoo whispered.

"Yeah, did you just notice that?" He asked, when he opened the door.

Myungsoo had a pillow and a blanket next to him when he smiled, "Can I sleep with you today?"

"Aren't you taking this a little too seriously? We're brothers, we're not close enough to just sleep with eachother," He crossed his arms, "And I am not what you think I am."

"I need to sleep with someone. I don't like the rain at night, especially when I sleep." Myungsoo admitted.

Wonho softened, he didn't like to sleep alone in the rain either, Myungsoo was just like him.

"Can I, please?" Myungsoo pleaded.

Wonho nodded, "Fine, come in."

`