27.

Like a Puzzle

"Oh my god! Wonho! Oh my god!" 

Wonho ran down the stairs trying to find Myungsoo after hearing his girlish scream.

"Are you okay?" He yelled when he saw Myungsoo sitting on the dining table, eating something.

"Hey, what's up?"

Wonho leaned on the door, "What are you doing?"

"What are you not doing? I bought food, can't you see?" Myungsoo bit some, "Eat."

Wonho scoffed, taking a seat in front of Myungsoo, "Why did you scream?"

Myungsoo just shrugged, "I didn't want to go to your room and ask you to come down. I did it the easier way," He handed him a leg, "Legs are the best part."

"What animal is this?" Wonho asked, holding it up.

"Oh you know, skunks." Myungsoo shrugged, "What else?"

Wonho threw it back on the plate, "Ew, I don't eat skunks." Wonho pushed it away.

"You crazy? They're chickens. You never ate chicken before?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"I have, not like this. What is this?" Wonho scraped off some of the fried part.

"They're skin. This is fried chicken. Don't tell me you haven't had fried chicken in your life?" Myungsoo looked at him.

"I told you. I never ate it like this." Wonho took a bite, "It's fairly well."

Myungsoo let out a chuckle, "You're really something."

Wonho took another bite, "It's actually pretty good. How much? About 50$?" 

Myungsoo laughed, "Are you crazy? 50$ for fried chicken? It's only about 10 bucks." Myungsoo crunched, "Cheap, isn't it?"

"Very cheap. This should be more than 10, wow." Wonho took a bite.

"What do you eat then, steak?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah, sometimes. Most of the time, I just eat ducks." Wonho shrugged, "Nothing big."

"Oh, really? Ducks?" Myungsoo shook  his head, "Of course, what to blame. You are rich." 

Wonho shrugged, "Nothing good about being rich. Besides the money, nothing else matters." 

"Money. Money isn't everything in this world." Myungsoo said, wiping his hands.

"Of course it is. You can buy everything with money. Tell me, what can't you buy?" Wonho teased.

"I don't know," Myungsoo shrugged, "Air."

"Oh puh-lease. They have air tanks that you can buy." Wonho rolled his eyes, "And isn't that a bit cliche?" 

"Love." 

Wonho chuckled, "Love? You can buy love anytime." 

Myungsoo drank his soda, "You think so?" Myungsoo was deep in thought. He wondered if he can actually buy you with money. Maybe if he had more money than Wonho, he could take you away, but he wasn't so sure.

"Yeah, my dad bought my mom for money." He shrugged, "That's life."

Myungsoo just sat there, "Aren't you going to drink your soda?"

"Soda. Isn't that bad for you?" 

"Oh let me guess, you drink wine or some alcohol beverage? I believe that's worse." Myungsoo pointed out.

"As a matter of fact, I drink juice. Alcohol is bad for you, especially if you're underaged." He sipped his cup, "This is indeed good, but bad for you too. But I'll be drinking it because you, my poor friend had bought it for me."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Wow, it's such an honor."

Wonho smiled, drinking and eating more of this chicken.

"Are you really thinking about marrying her?"

Wonho swallowed, "Why do you say that?" He narrowed his eyes, "Trying to find a way out of this marriage?"

"Yeah," He said honestly, "Wouldn't you?"

"I guess if I were you, I guess I would. But I am not, therefore, I don't care. Marriage is still going on." 

Myungsoo played with his fingers, "Alright." 

Wonho smiled, "Why, is it because I called you a loser? Are you -hurt now?" 

"Actually, not really. I am not a loser because I think you should know something," Myungsoo leaned towards him, "The game isn't over yet."

Wonho looked up at him, "Are you sure about that?" 

"Yeah, positively. I mean, you may have the contract, but you don't have her heart, do you?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrows.

Wonho swallowed hard, that was absolutley true.

"I don't careㅡ"

"No, you should. Do you think she will love you?" Myungsoo slowly stood up from his chair, "I'm done eating. I'm glad we had this conversation. Enjoy the skunk and alcohol." He walked towards the door.

"It doesn't matter if the game isn't over," Wonho stared at Myungsoo's back, "The contract can not be broken." 

Myungsoo smirked, "You think so? She loves me, it's a matter of time before she completely comes to me."

Wonho felt Myungsoo's smirk, "You think I don't notice your smirk?" He sighed, "You can try all you want, it's not going to happen."

Myungsoo turned, "Okay, let's see who wins. Fair and square." He walked when he stopped, "Oh and by the way," 

Wonho stared when Myungsoo smirked, "This smirk kills all the ladies," Myungsoo winked before heading towards his door, "Sleeping, goodnight."

Wonho crushed his chicken, "That smirkㅡ That ugly smirk."

`