10.

Like a Puzzle

You avoided Myungsoo for the time-being. You didn't want to see his face, because if you did, you might break out into a cry again.

You survived a day without seeing him, as you began to walk home, to see the guy standing by the gates, waiting for you.

"Hey," You whispered, when he didn't bother to turn around.

"Hi." He answered, "Let's go."

He walked in front of you when you just sighed and followed behind him.

He stopped walking when he turned to face you. His eyes were blood-shot red and it seemed as if he was in a bad mood.

"Are you, okay?" You asked, quietly, when he just stared at you.

"Does it look like I am?" He snapped, "Because of you, Iㅡ" He shook his head, "Nevermind."

You held onto his arm, "What about me? What did I do?" You questioned.

He looked into your eyes, as he grabbed you into an embrace.

Your eyes widened at the sudden movement when he released you right after, "I just needed a hug." 

He began to walk in front of you again as you slowly followed behind, "You're okay, right?"

He stopped to smile at you, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." He whispered.

He put his hands in his pockets and began to walk again.

`

"Nope, I'm not fine." He said to himself, seeing you go in your house.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You said, waving off as Wonho nodded.

After you closed your door, he kicked the sand.

"Because of you, you make me into a bad person. You make me just want to hurt your friend." He smirked.

"But then again, I am hurting him." He smiled, "It's all your fault."

With that, he walked off, when he saw Butler Gil's limo waiting for him.

He walked in and sat on his seat, closing the door behind him.

"How did it go, did you tell her yet?" Master Gil asked, looking at him through the rear mirror.

"I want it to be a surprise when she sees me." Wonho smiled, "A big surprise."

"Master Shinㅡ"

"Don't master Shin me!" Wonho yelled, "This is what happens when she doesn't love me." He muttered.

"It's all her fault," He scoffed.

"You said you would tell her, you said you wouldㅡ"

Wonho cut him off once more, "She needs the money, what can I do?" He rolled up the window, "If she wants it, I'll give it to her."

Butler Gil sighed, starting the engine.

"I'll make her fall in love with me." He smiled, "I will."

`

Myungsoo knew you were avoiding him, because whenever he saw you, you would run away.

He didn't even know what to do. He was also avoiding you too, he didn't know what to say to you, if he did see you.

What would he say, what would he do, he didn't want to make a stupid mistake.

He walked towards your house slowly when he saw you, sitting on the porch of your steps.

You sighed, and walked out of your house, and onto the streets.

Myungsoo slowly followed you, just in case something happened, when you stopped.

You turned your head to the side, until it fully stopped on Myungsoo's face.

"You came?" You asked, when Myungsoo nodded.

"I think we have something to talk about." He said, walking closer to you.

You took a step back.

"No, we have nothing."

Myungsoo took a step forward, "Do you know what I'm going to takl about?" He asked. 

You nodded, "But I don't want to talk about it. Go home."

With that, you turned your heel and walked off when Myungsoo ran up to you and grabbed you.

"What am I going to takl about, huh?" He growled.

"About my marriage, isn't that what you want? I'm getting married, for Christ's sake, what do you want me to do?" You yelled, glaring into his eyes, "Don't you understand?"

"No, I don't understand. I don't understand why you have to get married to someone you don't know! I don't know why your parents signed that stupid contract and I don't know why you have to leave me." He sighed, "But that's not what I came here to talk about."

You looked at him, "What else is there to talk about?'

Myungsoo gave you a look before proceeding, 

"Us."

`