25.

Like a Puzzle

"Where are you going?"

Wonho walked down the stairs to see Myungsoo walking towards the front door, where the security were.

"I keep getting a call from ~~~~~, I need to meet her." He grumbled, pushing his way through.

Wonho stared at him, walking with a cup of tea, "And you're trying to push your way through two heavy body guards?"

"No, I want you to help me." Myungsoo hissed.

"Do you actually think I'll help you into meeting her? She's my fiancee, I don't think I'll say, 'Why, sure. Why don't you go and meet her and snatch her back will you'?" Wonho sipped his cup.

"Ugh," Myungsoo mumbled before looking up.

"Where's the bathroom upstairs?" Myungsoo grumbled.

"What do you mean, it's right there." Wonho pointed at the door behind him.

"I need to use the upstairs one." Myungsoo held his stomach, "It's an emergency."

"Why can't you use the one right there? What's the matter with that one?" Wonho asked as Myungsoo grit his teeth.

"It's cause I don't want you and the other people here to hear me fart, happy?" Myungsoo said when Wonho's eyes widened.

"Uh, second door on the right." 

Myungsoo smirked before running upstairs.

"Is everything alright?" Butler Gil asked as Wonho looked back at him.

"Are you sure he's my long lost brother? He's kind of weird."

`

Myungsoo ran towards the bathroom door before locking it. He cracked his knuckles and opened the bathroom window.

He looked down to see how far he will jump and to his surprise, for a big house, it wasn't that deep.

He scanned around to see any security or maids around, before he took out the screen part of the window and letting it down gently.

"Idiot." Myungsoo shook his head towards the door before jumping off. 

He scanned around everywhere to see anyone and to his surprise, he saw no one.

"Wow, that jerk has no one outside." Myungsoo shrugged, walking towards the gate and running out of it.

`

Wonho turned to go upstairs when Butler Gil stood there.

"I need to do some errands outside, will you be okay alone?" He asked.

"What about the maids? Shouldn't they be doing the errands?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, but they're gone now. They left a few hours ago, remember? Besides, you know I always do the errands when they're gone." Butler Gil reminded.

"Oh yes, sorry about that. I guess I forgot." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Butler Gil smiled, heading towards the door.

"No worries, I'm not alone. I still have that jerk up there, right?" Wonho chuckled, assuring Butler Gil.

"I'll be back soon." He whispered, closing the door behind him.

It was always like this. When the maids go home, and butler Gil had to do errands, Wonho was the only one home. He always minded. He was alone, what does he expect? He had no one to play with, hang out with, or talk to. They were either busy with their own work, or doesn't even care. Especially with his mom, who's always out. 

Wonho walked upstairs to his room when he stopped by the bathroom. He gently knocked, "Hello?"

No answer.

He wiggled his eyebrows, "Don't worry, I'm only here. I'm just wondering if you're here." 

Again, there was no response.

He knocked harder, "Are you okay? Open the door, jerk! Hello?" He yelled furiously, before running down the stairs.

He ran down towards the closet as he opened the drawers, revealing thousands of keys. He picked the one he knew the best as he ran up again.

He stuffed the key inside the hole as he turned it and made a click sound. He gently opened the door when he felt a cool breeze.

He looked up and scanned the room, when Myungsoo wasn't there.

He saw the opened window when he slowly walked over and put the screen door back on, closing the window.

"And again, I am alone." 

`