2.

Like a Puzzle

"Hurry up and write it, will you?"

Myungsoo groaned, leaning on the table then putting his head down, "I don't want to do it."

You stared at him your narrow eyes, "Do you want to get a F on the project?" 

"No, butㅡ" He looked up at you and smiled, "If I get a F, you get a F. We can be together forever."

You gave him a disgusted face after hitting him with your notebook several times, "Where do you learn these bad lines?"

Myungsoo shrugged and rubbed the side of his head, "I've heard it here and there."

Rolling your eyes, you go back into writing your report for your class. You slowly glanced up at Myungsoo who slowly lifted his pencil and began to write, just like you. A smile played on your lips to see him working hard, before going back to your work.

"~~~~~~?"

"What?" You asked, not even looking up to face Myungsoo.

"What are we writing about?"

`

"She should be here by now, where is she?"

Wonho paced back and forth around the school gates searching for a special someone. 

He looked at his watch on his wrist, before messing up his hair, "What if she went home already?" He questioned, shaking his head, "No, then I would've seen her." He scratched his head, "Should I have just asked Butler Gil to come?" 

He kicked the sand with his feet when he saw a familiar figure coming this way: It was her.

You were walking out slowly to the gate, your long hair flowing in the wind, as you held on your backpack strap and some books. 

You slowly came to a stop to see a boy leaning on the gate, staring at his cellphone, when you just shook your head and brushed passed him.

"Hey,"

You turned around to face him, before pointing at yourself, "Me?"

"Yeah, you." He replied, pushing himself from the wall, "Give me your books."

You held onto your books tightly, "If you want books, go to the library, they are opened. I don't like you stealing my books if you can get it yourself." You saif softly, walking away from him.

He stood there dumbfounded. This isn't what he wanted to do.

He ran up behind you and turned you around, "I said, give me your books." 

You stared at him with the confused look ever, "What do you want with it?"

A smile played on his lips when his plan was slowly working. He suddenly grabbed your books and held it for you, "From now on, I will be holding your books until you go home." He grinned.

"My books?" You asked dumbfounded. What does this guy want from you? The books?

"Okay, you can take itㅡ" 

"No, I meantㅡ" Wonho hesitated, "All the heavy things you carry, I'll carry them for you." 

`

Myungsoo dragged his feet across the kitchen and sat on the chair.

He closed his eyes for a moment when his phone buzzed a bright light, causing him to sit up and look at it. 

'Uhm, I don't think I'll be able to come over today for the project.' It read.

Myungsoo cocked his head to the left staring at the screen before replying back, 'Why?'

A message soon came right after, 'This guy at our school wants to walk me home.' 

Myungsoo glared at the phone. Who wants to take his best friend home? The plan today was for her to go home and pick up some things and meet at his house, but now, she can't come over because a dude is going to drop her home?

Myungsoo picked up his phone and called her number, letting it ring for three times till she answered.

"Hello?

"Yah, where are you? Why can't you come? Who is that guy? Do you know him? Do you like him? Does he like you? I didn't know you were in a relationship, tell me everything! Why are you lying to me? Whyㅡ"

"Shut up, will you?" She whispered on the other line, "I can't talk right now, I'll talk to you when I get home." She hissed, hanging up the phone.

The nerve.

Myungsoo was upset. He dropped his phone on the table, pouting and laying his head there.

She was supposed to come and do the project, now his best friend won't be here in this lonely house of his.

He shrugged and sighed, dragging his feet upstairs to take a quick shower.

`

"Thanks for uh, walking me home." You mumbled, staring at the boy's smiling face.

"No problem. From now on, I'll be walking you home, alright?" He said, handing the books back to you.

"Uhm, I don't think that's a good idea," You rubbed your arm, receiving the books, "I might have to go somewhere, or leave early, or not even walk home, I don't want you toㅡ"

He  grabbed your phone which was safely secured in your right hand, as he pressed in random buttons. A ringtone was heard from his backpack, as he gave the phone back, "Well, now I have your number and you have mine. You can call me if you can't make it, or I can call you." He winked, taking a step back, "I'll be expecting a call later?"

With that, he turned his head and raised his hand, "See you tomorrow."

You stared at the random guy walking ahead of you, as you let out a laugh. You had to admit, his actions were severely cute.

"I don't even know your name." You mumbled, looking at the number, "What am I supposed to save it as?"

You saw his back walking farther and farther away as you bit your lips.

"He must live across from me. He had to walk me so far." You whispered, feeling bad, before walking in the house to get calls from Myungsoo again.

You grabbed the phone and dropped your books on the couch before answering.

"Okay, I'll get you updated." 

`

Wonho stared back to see you walking back in your house when he jumped up and down.

"Plan D finally worked. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." He jumped up and down harder when he saw you disappear. He looked over and sighed, "I live so far from her."

Wonho started walking home, when a limo was parked on an alley way near her house.

"I told you, you needed the limo."

Wonho looked through the window to see Butler Gil, flashing him a smile, "What are you doing, get in?"

Wonho laughed, opening the door and sitting.

"I'm guessing your plan finally worked." Butler Gil asked.

"You bet it did. But she lives so far from me, how can I walk her home now?" Wonho sighed, laying on the soft leather seats.

"You said you wanted to walk, anything for her?" He questioned as Wonho nodded, when a smile crept on his face.

"Anything for her."

`