5.

Like a Puzzle

Myungsoo smirked when you came out of the bathroom.

You glared at him up and down as he burst out in a laughter.

"You look cute, I don't know why you're so angry." He shrugged, walking towards you.

"You serious, right now?"

girls-T-shirt-fashion-shirts-cotton-wear

"It was the closet girl clothes I had. I bought it at a yard sale yesterday and washed it. I knew you'd come over." He clapped his hands, smiling while touching the firls on the shirt.

"How did you know this will fit me?" You asked, astonished.

"I hugged the shirt. I know your size because I hugged you before. I know." He winked, dragging you over to the sofa.

"Tell me, what's on your mind?" He asked, patting your head.

you sighed and started to talk when Myungsoo laughed.

"I'm so sorry. I can't take you seriously with that shirt on."

`

"What do I do?"

Wonho slammed his head on his bed, throwing a tantrum, "I can't just give it to her."

Butler Gil sighed, "You would like to help though, right?" 

"Yes! So much. I hate seeing her like that." He whispered, "But I can't just give her the money. I'm just getting to know her."

Butler Gil shrugged, "Mr. Shin. I don't know what to do either." 

Wonho sat up straight, "Maybe I'll buy her something super expensive. Then, she can sell it and get money." He smiled, "Good idea, right?" 

"What are you going to buy her? A limo?" Butler Gil continued, "You can't buy her something that expensive."

"That's true." Wonho snapped his fingers, "I'll drop money on the floor when she's walking." 

"Would you really drop millions of dollars on the floor? Besides, she seems like a nice girl, I don't think she'll steal the money. She'd rather give it to you." Butler Gil shook his head.

"What do I do then? I can't help her then." He pouted, "Things were going so well."

"Master Shin, what you should do is just be by her side. I think that's what she would like." Butler Gil said.

"But she doesn't know I know her family problems. She'll think I eavesdropped, or worse." His eyes widened, "She might think I'm a stalker." 

He banged his head back on the bed.

"Master Shin, please don't do that. The bed will break." 

Wonho sat up and glared at him, "Find a plan and tell me before the weekend ends." He straightened his hair.

"Till then, I'll be drowning my sorrows." Wonho sighed, walking out the door.

"What will you be doing?" Butler Gil asked, seeing Wonho stop.

"Eating, that's what I do best."

`

You bawled and cried your eyes out, when Myungsoo leaned in and hugged you.

"Awh, baby, don't cry." He whispered, combing your hair, "It'll be alright." He whispered.

"It won't be alright. We don't have the money. We can't even borrow, since we can't pay it back." You cried.

"You guys can live here for the time being. You know, my parents not make a lot, but we make a living." Myungsoo encouraged.

"No, I don't want to be a bother." You shook your head.

"You aren't a bother. You're my best friend. I'm sure my parents would understand." 

"No. Your parents are making so much for you, I can't steal it, I just can't." You bowed your head.

"Listen, we're a family. We help each other out, that's what we do." He said, lifting your chin, "Stay here, with me."

You looked up to see his eyes, his pleading eyes that asked for you to stay.

"It's tough for your family to feed you. How will they feed us?" You whispered.

"We can starve for a few days, no big deal." Myungsoo smiled, "You know I don't eat much."

"You eat everything." You said, wimpering, "You love eating."

"No, no. Don't cry. Just for you, I'll go on a diet. We'll just drink water all day long. As long as we have a roof covering our heads, we'll be safe." He encouraged.

"I don't know." 

"Come on, ~~~~~. Stay here. My parents would understand." He held your hands, "Please?"

You stared at his eyes again before nodding, "I'll ask my parents first." 

"Good." Myungsoo smiled, pulling you into a hug, "We're best friends, please don't forget that." 

"I know, I'm sorry." You said, wiping your nose on his shoulder.

Myungsoo pulled back, "Please don't do that."

"We're best friends." You shrugged.

"Best friends don't blow their nose on another friend's shoulders." He spat.

"Best friends don't buy their friends this shirt." You mumbled, when he laughed again.

"Fine, fine. You win." He said, as he saw you laying your head on the back of the sofa.

"But, hey." He started off, poking your side, "You look cute." 

`

"Go to sleep."

You winned, "I can't. I'm so nervous, I can't sleep." 

"You know, I don't mind you not sleeping." He said, sitting up from the bed, "But please just don't touch me."

You sat up and loked at him. You guys were sleeping on his bed when he brushed his hair.

"I can touch you, but please, don't touch me." Myungsoo said, grinning at you.

"But I can't sleep, can you please help me." 

"What do you want me to do, sing you a song?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

You stared in his eyes.

`

"Rock a bye baby, in the tree-top. When the wind blows, the cradle will rock. If you don't sleep, I'll pull your hair out. Cause you're my best friend, and I need my sleep." He said, in a mocking tone. 

"No,"

Myungsoo sighed, "Rock a bye baby, in the tree-top. When the wind blows, the cradle will rock. I know I'm gorgeous and you know that too. So if you become mine, I'll fall in love with you." 

"That doesn't make me fall a sleep." 

"That's not what i'm aiming for. I'm trying to make you fall for me." He grinned when you slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up, let me sleep." You huffed, turning your back towards him.

Myungsoo gave you a face before putting his arms around your waist, "Good night, baby." 

You smiled, "Good night, ugly." 

Myungsoo tightened his grip on your waist, before resting his head on your back. 

"Sweet dreams, love."