18.

Like a Puzzle

"You lost."

Myungsoo couldn't get those words out of his head. The words Wonho had said to him.

He banged his head on his bed, before he turned to face the ceiling.

"You lost."

He couldn't take it anymore, he stood up and just sat there on the edge of his bed, thinking.

"So, I should fight for her?" He messed up his hair in disagreement.

"But, I decided to let her be happy." He then stood up and looked at himself in the mirror.

Slowly, he saw Wonho's face in his, as he took a step back. 

He hated that for some reason, he looked like Wonho, or better yet, he just saw Wonho everywhere he went.

He took a step back and again, before sitting back on his bed, nodding to himself.

"I wanted her to be happy," He whispered, when he looked back at the mirror, "But you made me want to fight for her."

`

You laid on your bed, slowly touching the ring on your fourth finger.

You shook your head, when you kept staring at it. It was beautiful. Silver, with a little diamond on the center.

It wasn't as big, but it wasn't so small, either. It was nearly: perfect.

But you weren't happy, you were definately not happy. That ring didn't make you happy.

Neither did Wonho, none of them made you happy.

You remembered when you and Myungsoo would have a time of you guys' life. Running, walking, jogging, laughing, crawling. Everything flashed in your head.

You only sighed, not knowing what to do.

"Myungsoo makes me happy." You whispered, "I wonder if he stil likes me." 

You opened your phone when you saw nothing on the front screen.

No messages, no callsㅡ

Not one from Myungsoo.

You then thought about the time Wonho would walk you home and give you his phone number.

The day when you didn't know him, and didn't know he was the guy that you were getting married to.

The day when you actually thought you liked him, and was eager to see him.

The day you thought you would leave Myungsoo slowly in your heart.

You huffed, "I don't know what to do anymore."

You were about to just leave everything aside about Myungsoo and close your eyes to sleep when a message popped up on your screen.

You sat up abruptly and opened it to see what you wanted to see the most.

I miss you. 

`

"Butler Gil?"

Butler Gil was sitting on the desk, trying to put the missing puzzle together about Myungsoo.

"Yes?"

"Kim Myungsoo is outside, meeting with Ms. ~~~~~." The black suited man advised, "Should I tell Master Shin?"

Butler Gil shook his head, when he let out a sigh, "No, don't do that."

The black suited man cocked his head, "Butㅡ"

"If I said no, don't do it." Butler Gil stood up, "I'm going to go outside and check it myself, okay?"

He walked towards the door before stopping, "Don't you dare tell Master Shin about this. He can't know about this."

With that, he walked out the door and walked in his car.

He started the engine and drove to his final destination.

He slowly parked the car near the corner, so people wouldn't see. He then saw you and Myungsoo sittng on the playground, on the swings.

You weren't doing anything and neither was Myungsoo.

You guys were awkwardly sitting on the swings when Myungsoo opened his mouth.

"Why did you meet me here?" He asked you when you slowly looked up at him.

Butler Gil stared at both of you.

Myungsoo was too familiar, Butler Gil couldn't stop staring, and you were there too. He couldn't approve of this, even if he wanted to. 

You were Master Shin's, you belonged to him, but why did he feel like you weren't meant for him?

You smiled before looking at Myungsoo.

"Because I missed you too."

`