20.

Like a Puzzle

"When do you want to start preparing?" 

You looked up to meet Wonho's mom as she smiled at you, "Well?"

You fiddled your fingers when Wonho took your hand slowly in his when he smiled, "Whenever you want."

You felt burdened. You didn't want to say it too early because you didn't want to get married, but then again, you didn't want to say it too late, because it will show that you didn't want to do it.

"Uhm, I think in about two months?" You whispered when his mom leaned on her chair.

"Good, I was thinking the same." She smiled, when she clapped your hands for the maids to come in, "We will start preparing for the wedding soon. The wedding will be held in about two-two in half months, depends on how long it takes." 

The maids nodded and went back out. 

Wonho looked down at you and smiled as you did the same. 

`

"We're finally getting married!" Wonho screamed in joy as he twirled around and landed on his bed.

He was breathing hard and looking at the ceiling as he kept smiling to himself.

"Aren't you proud of me? I got her." He looked at Butler Gil, who wasn't paying attention.

"Butler Gil, you listening?" Wonho asked, as he jumped off the bed and stared at Butler Gil, "Hello?" He poked.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Butler Gil bowed his head when he came back to his senses.

"What's wrong, is something on your mind?" Wonho asked as Butler Gil gave him an assuring smile.

"No, I just couldn't sleep last night. I'm sorry, Master Shin." He bowed again when Wonho patted his shoulder.

"No problem," He walked back, "Get some sleep, will you?"

Butler Gil nodded, "Thank you."

"Anyways, about the wedding."

Butler Gil's eyes widened, "She agreed on the wedding?" 

"Didn't you hear? We're going to married in about two months. Depends how long the preperation will take." Wonho smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"She finally agreed." Butler Gil breathed.

"Yeah. Can you believe it? We're finally getting married. The fight is over." He sighed in relief.

Butler Gil shook his head slowly, "That's what you think," He whispered.

"The fight just started."

`

You sat on the edge of your bed, looking at the ring on your finger, before putting it down on the stand.

"I'm getting married."

You shook your head in disbelief, "This is crazy."

A knock came in your door when you shot up in surprise. Your parents were out, no one could be inside your house. Unless they came back to tell you something.

"Come in?" You hesistated when the door slowly opened, revealing Myungsoo.

"What are you doing here?" You whispered, when you remembered the kiss between you two days ago.

Myungsoo held out his hand up to the air when you saw a take-out-box.

"I figured you were alone, so I came here to feed you dinner." He shook the box, "Let's go."

`

You stared at Myungsoo who was eating rice from his box, "Aren't you eating?" 

You shook your head, "Yeah, sorry." 

Myungsoo looked over you and put down his box, "Hey, I need to tell you something."

You swallowed hard, was it about the kiss? Does he want to be more than friends? Or worse, is he going to say it was an accident again? 

"Yeah?" You gulped.

"That's not rice you're eating. You're eating the kimchi box." He pointed, when you looked down to see kimchi.

"Oh." You said, in embarrassment.

Myungsoo chuckled, "Get out head out of the box, what's on your mind?" He asked.

You slowly put the box down, "I met Wonho's mom today again." 

He nodded, "And?"

"She asked when the wedding would be." You swallowed hard, looking over at Myungsoo who didn't seem to care.

"Uh-huh."

"And I said maybe two months. Or a little later, since the preperations might take a while." You closed your eyes, waiting for Myungsoo to yell at you, but surprisingly, he didn't.

"That's great. Congratulations." He said, eating his rice.

You looked over at him. Is he being serious right now?

"Myungsoo, did you hear me? I'm getting married." 

"Yeah, I heard you the first time," He stated, grabbing kimchi on his chopsticks, "And I said, congratulations."

You looked at him hard, "Do you not care?" 

He shrugged, "I care, it's my best friend's wedding. Why wouldn't I?"

You scoffed, "You're not angry? I can't believe you." You stood up and slammed the chopsticks down on the table.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me." You said as you headed to the stairs when Myungsoo stopped you.

He didn't look up from his box of rice when he answered your question.

"I don't really care. The weddingwill be stopped anyways." He stated, when you turned your head to face him.

He was staring at you.

"Yeah, you heard me. I'll be fighting for you."