22.

Like a Puzzle

"Mom?"

Myungsoo's mom slowly opened her eyes to see her face to face with Myungsoo.

"Oh, Myungsoo, you're here?" She whispered gently. 

"Mom, what happened, are you okay?" 

She slowly nodded when her gaze fixed onto Butler Gil.

"Myungsooㅡ" She continued, "This is Butler Gil." She slowly sat up when Myungsoo helped her up.

"Hello," He bowed when Myungsoo looked over at Butler Gil, as just bowed.

"Master." 

Myungsoo cocked his head, "Master? I'm not your master." He shook his head.

His mom held his arm, "Myungsoo, I have something to tell you." She breathed.

"Yes, what is it?" He asked.

"That man over there," She started off, "Is your Butler."

Myungsoo cocked his head again, "We don't have enough money to buy a butler, mom. Why did you do that?" 

She shooked her head, "No, we did not buy a butler." She continued, "He was yours to begin with."

Butler Gil walked forward, "I would like to take you somewhere, Master." 

Myungsoo released his grip from his mom, "Where and why do I have to go with you?"

His mom patted his arm again, "He's taking you to your family." 

"What are youㅡ"

Butler Gil wrapped his arms around Myungsoo, "Master Shin, your car is waiting for you."

`

You sat on the edge of the bed when you remembered Myungsoo was going to come bring you ice cream.

You jumped up and down, knowing your friend was coming, when the rose on your table stopped you.

Picking it up, you smelled it, as it had a light fragrance that you liked.

You brought your phone as you decided to call Wonho and thank him for the rose. It was the right thing to do, right?

You punched in numbers when you waited for his reply.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Wonho, it's me." You replied.

"Hey, ~~~~~. Why'd you call?" He asked in a happy voice.

"I wanted to thank you for the rose you gave me earlier. It's really beautiful and it smells nice." You twirled the flower through your fingers.

"I'm glad you liked it. I got it outside of school." He chuckled.

You imagined him laying on his bed and talking to you when you let out a smile.

"Yeah, I just called you to thank you." You muttered, "I'll be going now."

"Wait."

You held your phone by your ear again, "Yeah?"

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He questioned you.

"Besides homework, I don't think I have something planned." You answered him.

"Good, I'll call you tomorrow in the morning. Be ready, okay?" He asked you when you nodded.

"Alright. I'll call you if something happens by then." You agreed as you hung up.

You swayed your legs back and forth after ending the call to think about Myungsoo.

Hours passed and he didn't show up. You decided to call him, yet, he didn't pick up.

"I wonder what's wrong." You whispered, when you called him again.

He still didn't pick up, and you gave up, laying down on the bed, just thinking and wondering where he was.

"Maybe he's busy," You assured yourself, drifting off to sleep.

`

"Where are you taking me?" Myungsoo demanded behind the car.

"We're going to your house and to your family." Butler Gil annouced as he looked at Myungsoo through the rear mirror.

"My family and my house isn't around here!" Myungsoo yelled when the car stopped.

Butler Gil walked out and opened the door for Myungsoo as he walked out, grumbilng.

Myungsoo looked up to see a huge mansion in front of him as his eyes widened, "This isn't my house."

Butler gil bowed as he kneeled down in front of Myungsoo.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo demanded, helping him up when Butler Gil didn't move.

"Welcome home," He looked up at Myungsoo.

"What do you mean?" He cocked his head.

"We've been waiting for you, Master Shin."

`