14.

Like a Puzzle

Wonho walked towards you and smiled, "Is today the day?"

You didn't say a word and closed your locker, "Yeah, I'll tell him today."

He hugged you, "Great."

You released yourself, "I'll see you after school."

You slowly walked away from him to your next class to be seen by Myungsoo.

"Hey!" He yelled and walked towards you, "What's up?"

"Nothing." You whispered, "Listen, can you walk me home today?" You pulled your hair slightly.

"He's not walking you home today?" Myungsoo winked, nudging you.

"Yeah, noㅡ," You continued, "I rejected him for today. I wanted to walk with you."

Myungsoo softened, "Oh, sure. Anything for you." He patted your head, "I'll see you after school then."

You smiled and nodded, "Okay, see you."

You sighed when you saw Myungsoo walk away from you, "I don't want to be best friends anymore." You whispered.

You slowly walked to your class. 

`

Myungsoo slung his backpack on one shoulder before leaving you behind him.

He shook his head in disapproval, "She's probably going to tell me about her man." 

He walked into class and couldn't focus on anything when he just nodded in approval.

Because both of you knew that even if you guys tried, nothing would work out.

`

"I'm not walking with you today."

Wonho gave you a dumbfounded look, "What do you mean?"

"My friend is walking me home. I think it'll be a better time to tell him about us." You mumbled.

"Oh, okay, if that's what you wish." He said, giving you a quick hug.

"Thanks."

"I'll call you later tonight, then. Okay?" He questioned.

No.

"Okay, thanks." You closed your locker and waved him goodbye, before walking outside towards the gate.

You smiled a little to see Myungsoo kicking the sand and waiting for you.

"Myungsoo!"

He popped his head up to make eye-contact with you when he smiled and waved, "Hey!"

You ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Woah there. Why are you so happy?" He asked when you shrugged.

"I just felt like hugging you." You smiled bitterly when he nodded.

"It might be the last time I hug you." You said to yourself, slowly walking next to him.

"Why do you want me to walk you home? What about your secret admirer?" He winked.

"That's what I'm here to talk to you about." You sighed.

"Why, what did he do to you?" Myungsoo stopped on his tracks to face you, "Tell me."

"He did nothing." You whispered, "It's thatㅡ" You couldn't face him.

"What is wrong?"

You didn't reply as you bit your lips.

Myungsoo stared at you, until he narrowed his eyes, "He's the guy you're marrying, isn't he?"

Your head shot up, "How did you know?"

"I'm your best friend. Do you think I'd be stupid not to know?" He asked, shaking his head, "How did he seduce you?"

You shrugged, "I don't know. I didn't even know it was him." He chocked, "I just met him last week and he came down the stairs and introduced himself as my future husband." You looked away, disgusted.

"ㅡThe contract."

"He was behind that too." You slowly slurred.

Myungsoo stopped to look at you, "Can't you get out of this marriage?" He questioned you.

"I can't. My parents already signed it." You looked away, pulling him closer to you, "Let's just keep walking."

"What's his name?" 

You didn't turn back, "Let's go, Myungsoo."

"What's his name?" He yelled at you.

"Myungsooㅡ" You stopped, "I can't tell you."

"Fine, you don't have to tell me. I'll find out myself." He said, walking past you, as you held his arm.

"Myungsooㅡ"

"~~~~~~, you have to at least tell me his name. I need to know." He narrowed his eyes, "I thought we were best friends."

"We are, it's justㅡ"

"Tell me." Myungsoo demanded.

"His name is Shin Wonho."

`

"You are not walking home with her today?" Butler Gil asked, looking at Wonho by the rear mirror.

"Nope. Her friend is walking her home. She's going to tell him about us." He smiled.

"Then why aren't we going back to your house?" He asked him.

"Because, I don't want them to do anything. I need to watch them." Wonho declared, staring at you two walking ahead of them.

"I don't think this is rightㅡ"

"Butler Gil," Wonho glared at him, "Just keep following him."

The car slowly followed behind you and Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo walked by your house and bid you goodbye, as he stared at you walk in.

"Look at him, seeing her go in." Wonho smirked, "He should've liked it before."

Butler Gil shook his head when he saw Myungsoo's face.

He blinked a couple of times when he squinted his eyes towards to see Myungsoo's face clearer.

Myungsoo's face turned slightly towards where the car was when Butler Gil gasped.

"What's wrong, Butler Gil?" Wonho questioned.

Butler Gil shook his head, "It can't be." He whispered to himself.

"Butler Gil?" 

Butler Gil shook his head again, "Sorry, Master Shin. I will take you home."

Butler Gil pushed in his keys to start his engine as his hands slowly trembled.

"I found you."

`