19.

Like a Puzzle

"What?"

You rubbed your arm, "I don't want to go on a date with you today." You looked up to see Wonho staring at you with a confused look.

"Why? I thought you wanted more steak?" He asked, cocking his head.

"Yeah, but I want to stay home today." You whispered.

He lifted his hand and placed them gently on your forehead, "You're not warm."

"I'm not sick." You whispered, "I just don't want to go out today, I'm sorry."

He looked down to see you wearing the ring as he let out a small smile, "Okay, don't worry." 

You looked up at him and nodded, "Thank you."

`

Wonho walked in his house and walked towards his room.

He laid down on the bed and hugged his pillow when a smile placed on his lips.

"Who cares if you miss a date, it's only one." He said as he imagined you smiling with the ring on your finger.

"As long as you have that, I'm fine."

`

You openedthe door as Myungsoo looked at you with a smile. He handed you a bag of popcorn and a dvd.

"So, which one are we watching again?" He asked when you huffed.

"You only brought one anyways." You said as he nodded.

"Because I wanted to watch it," He smiled when he closed the door behind him and walked towards you.

You already had a bag of popcorn ready when you slid the dvd inside.

"Let's go!" He said impatiently as he made you hurry up, while munching on the popcorn on the couch.

"Geez, I'm coming." You rolled your eyes, as you sat next to him.

Myungsoo slowly looked over at you, when your ring was gone. 

"Where's your ring?" He asked as you didn't dare look at him.

"It's upstairs. I didnt' want it to bother our friendship." You merely said, when a smile played on Myungsoo's lips.

He put his hands over your shoulders so you could lean your head towards him.

It was a habit he did when he watched a movie with you and you never minded, but today, was different.

"Oh, should I not do this?" He asked, as he slowly started taking his arms out when you grabbed it.

"Nope. Today is movie day with best friend. I want it to be the same." You smiled as you leaned onto his chest.

He felt his heart slowly pounding, when he tried to stop it, "This isn't supposed to happen." He said to himself.

You also felt his heartbeat when you bit your lips, "I hope he doesn't hear mine."

It was silent, as you both watched the movie.

You tried listening to the movie and paying attention, but you couldn't. 

Myungsoo's head fell slowly onto you when you looked up to see him sleeping.

You couldn't help but smile. You brought the blanket next to you, as you wrapped it around him.

You turned off the movie and looked up at him. He was so peaceful and so beautiful.

You did what you weren't supposed to do, you slowly inched closer and kissed his cheeks.

You were happy on what you did when a smile played on your lips as you were slowly going down to his chest.

Before you went down, you felt hands cupping your face as you looked up to see Myungsoo.

He quickly leaned in before you said anything as his lips fell onto yours.

"If you didn't have kissed me, I wouldn't have done this." 

`