8.

Like a Puzzle

"What did you say?"

Myungsoo sprayed water all over the floor, "You're not moving in with us?"

You shook your head in dismay, "My parents found some money." You whispered.

"Talk louder, I can't hear you." Myungsoo ordered, lifting your chin up, "I know you more than anyone else. How did they get the money?"

You looked up at him, as you found tears slowly dropping down, "I can'tㅡ"

"Baby, tell me what's wrong. You have to let me know or else I can't help you." 

"You have to promise me you won't get mad, okay?" You led out your pinky, "Promise."

Myungsoo interwined his pinky with yours, "I'll probably get mad anyways, but tell me."

You took a deep breath, while holding his hand.

"I'm getting married."

`

"Hey,"

Wonho was gazing off to the streets, when he saw you in the corner of his eyes.

You were holding onto your backpack strap, putting your head down, "Ready to go?"

Wonho could tell that you've been crying today, but he didn't want to ask you, he might feel bad.

"Yeah, let's walk."

The tension was awkward,

since Wonho didn't know what to say.

"How was your day today?" He asked, carefully.

"It was good. I'm fine." You whispered.

"I didn't ask how you were doing." He stopped on his tracks, "And it's obviously not fine."

You looked up at him, "Can I ask you a question?"

Wonho swallowed hard, "Sure."

"If you had no money and you had to get married to a random stranger, would you be mad?" 

Wonho stared into your eyes, a tear triggled down your cheek.

"Uhm,"

"They promised us money. I don't know the guy, but I hear he's a nice guy. I guess he is." You shrugged.

"Are you mad right now?" He whispered.

"I'm not mad, Just a little, surprised." You replied, pulling a strand of your hair. 

"It is your life, you should be controlling it." Wonho answered, "Do what you like." 

You shrugged, "But we need the money," you gave out a smile, "I think he will be a nice guy." 

"But what is bothering you?" He asked. 

"I mean, I don't mind getting married. I might learn t love him. I mean, his mom did say he loved me back. Just, I have someone that is bothering me." You confessed. 

"Who is that?" 

Wonho swore that if you said, him, he would just ks you and tell you the guy would be him. 

Wonho had a smile on his face, thinking it was him, when his heart dropped to the floor, making it shatter. 

"My best friend." 

'

sorry for the short update. I am on my phone and it isn't very easy. I don't want to ruin the next chapter either :) please comment!