17.

Like a Puzzle

You bit your lips, knowing that if you saw Myungsoo, he would see the ring.

You didn't want to show him, but Wonho asked you to wear it, so it'll be a nice thing, right?

"Hey."

You looked up to see Myungsoo. You tried to hide your hand, but already, his eyes were glued on your finger.

"What's that?"

You took a deep breath, "Wonho gave it to me."

You expected a glare or something worse, but instead, he gave out a huge grin, "That's cute," He nudged you.

You stared at him. To be honest, you kind of expected this, but this was too much. Was he actually congratulating you?

"Uh, thanks." You muttered.

He leaned on the wall, "So like, did he propose to you or something?"

You shook your head, "No. He just gave it to me." You carefully looked up at him when he just smiled.

"That's good. Tell me when he proposes." He lifted himself from the wall, "See you later!" 

He walked off, leaving you standing there.

Was this really his true feelings, did he want to go back as being friends?

You put your head down in disappointmentand walked off.

`

Myungsoo punched his locker until it made a little dent.

Wonho gave you a ring.

He screamed in agony, "Why did he give you a ring?"

He shook his head, when many people came and stared at him, as he leaned down to the floor.

"Everything is not going the way  I wanted to." He muttered.

He stood up gently, when he saw Wonho in front of him, looking down at him.

"What's up with you?"

Myungsoo grit his teeth as he stood up, he dusted his pants and just smiled, "Nothing." 

Myungsoo brushed away from him when Wonho stopped him.

"I think we need to talk about something."

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes, "Besides the fact you two are getting married, I don't want to know."

Wonho held onto him though, "I know you have things to tell me." 

Myungsoo released his grip, "You know what, don't touch me." He continued, "You know I don't like you. Get out of my sight."

Wonho smirked, "I'm older than you. Shouldn't you respect your elders?"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Act like it then."

"I don't think I'm the one who's being immature, now. Right?" Wonho asked.

"Get off my nerves." Myungsoo muttered, trying to walk away.

"You know I gave her a ring, right?" Wonho asked, playing with his fingers.

Myungsoo just stood there, he didn't know what to say. He didn't have a comeback.

"Yeah, congratulations. I already told you."

"I just came here to say something to you." He leaned closer to him, "You lost."

With that, he smiled and put his hands in his pocket.

"See you at the wedding, loser."

With that, he walked off, leaving Myungsoo speechless.

`