30.

Like a Puzzle

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" You yelled when he just waved the paper on top of his head, unable for you to reach.

"You better grab it quick!" He stuck out a tongue when you huffed at him.

"This isn't funny, I need to finish the homework by today!" You went on your tippy toes, trying to get the unfinished homework out of your best friend's reach.

"Never." He smirked, raising it higher, as you gave up and sighed.

"Come on, Myungsoo." You whinned. You looked up at him with your famous puppy eyes, as he looked at you.

"Let's make a deal, then."

"A deal?" You cocked your head, as he slowly lowered the paper.

"If I give it to you, you have to say yes to my question. I don't care if you hate it, you have to say yes, okay?" Myungsoo smirked, handing you the paper.

"Fine, what is it?" You asked, grabbing the paper and putting it in your binder.

"You have to marry me when we get older."

You stared at him. Was he joking with you right now, or was he being serious?

"What?"

"You have to say yes, remember?" Myungsoo nudged you, as you just laughed, it was a joke anyways.

"Yes."

Myungsoo's eyes slowly flickered, as he saw Wonho's sleeping face next to him.

He couldn't hide the fact that he did find him quite good-looking for a man, and looked similar to him.

Myungsoo knew you liked attractive man, and Wonho was one of them. Wonho was sweet, you liked sweet boys.

He just couldn't accept the fact that you were getting married. Not to him, but to his brother. A brother he never found out about.

He sat up, ruffling his hair, grunting, "This is so annoying."

"Tell me about it," Wonho opened his eyes and glared at him, "Can't you go outside and complain about something? I'm trying to sleep."

Myungsoo looked down, when he looked up to meet his eyes again, "She called you?"

Wonho cleared his throat, "I'm going to sleep."

Myungsoo brushed his hair with his fingers, "Did she say she missed you?"

Wonho didn't reply.

"She didn't call me, yet." Myungsoo whispered.

"She just asked how I was doing, it's nothing more." Wonho whispered, "Go to sleep."

Myungsoo laid back down and looked at the ceiling, "It must be nice, having money. You can buy people things they want."

"It's not all that great. It is most of the time, but not lately." He answered.

Myungsoo snickered, "I bet you can buy ~~~~~ a whole amusement park. She always wanted that as a dream." Myungsoo closed his eyes.

Wonho just shrugged, "Why don't you buy it for her?"

"Because, I don't have enough money. I can never do that, even if I like her that much." Myungsoo rolled over, facing his back towards him, "I'll be going to sleep first."

Wonho took a peek over his shoulders to see Myungsoo looking away, "What's the point of buying her what she wants, when the thing she wants isn't something you can buy."

`

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I've been in major depression mode & I've been feeling sick for a past few days.

I MIGHT try to update again, but I can't keep promises. You see, I've been on & off about writing, & I MIGHT just stop the story, but many of you guys wanted me to continue, so I'll try my best. I wish to finish this story though, I don't want to leave it hanging. Thank you for waiting for me, readers. I really appreciate it. :)