6.

Like a Puzzle

"Mom."

Wonho staredat his mother, who rolled her chair to face her son, "No welcome hug?"

Wonho slowly walked towards her and gave her a quick embrace, "What are you doing here?"

"This is my house, what do you mean, 'What am I doing here'?" She questioned, chuckling, "I came back from the trip right now. Thought I'd see you and talk to you." 

Wonho looked away. It's not that he hated her, but he was severley awkward around her.

Maybe it was because he only lived with his butlers and maid, therefore he wasn't comfortable.

"How have you been, son?" She asked, playing with her fingers on the table.

"I've been good." 

"I see you've been attending school, good for you." She smiled, when her smile slowly faded, "Becaues of a girl."

Wonho looked up to see his mom glaring at him, "Why didn't you tell me you had a girl?" She questioned.

"I don't like her. We're just friends." He whispered.

"Friends? That's not what people told me." She said in a slow tone, "Tell me, who is she?" 

"She's no one. Just a friend." Wonho bit his lips, not tryingto say anymore. 

He couldn't risk telling her your name, she might come and hurt you, or worse, hunt you down.

"Come on, I already know she needs the money."

Wonho raised his eyebrows, "How did youㅡ"

"You don't think I have people following you?" She smiled, "I know what you're doing." 

Wonho looked away, "It's none of your business." 

"It is my business. My son loves her, he would do anything for her." She smiled, walking up to him, "Should mommy give you a present?" 

Wonho didn't bother to look at her, "If you have nothing else to say, I would love to leave." 

Wonho headed out the door to be stopped by her words.

"I can give you anything, Wonho." She whispered, "I know I haven't been the best mom to you, therefore, I can help you." 

Wonho turned around to face her, "What can you do?" 

"I can make her yours." She smirked, "She needs the money, right?" 

Wonho gulped his saliva, staring at Butler Gil for help, who just stood there, bowing his head.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He whispered, heading for the doors.

"Just think about it. I can make her yours, Wonho." 

`

"Stop, stop, stop, stop!" 

Myungsoo opened his eyes as he stared at you who was jumping on the bed.

"It's your fault you didn't wake up when I asked you to." She said, "You're lucky I didn't you."

"You are so gross. I don't know why you're my friend." He put his sheets over his head, "It's the weekend, let me sleep."

"I can't let you do that. You have to wake up, let's go exercise." You said, jumping up and down again.

"Stop it! I hate it when you do that." He said, sitting up, "I don't want to go running with you." He pouted.

"Come on, look at your fat, are you going to woo girls with that?" You tsked, "Let's go."

"I don't want to woo girls. I hate girls." He said, throwing the pillow at you, when you swiftly caught it.

"Why?"

"Because after I met you, I am no longer interested." He said. 

"Awh, come on. Not all girls are ugly like me. Come on, I could find you models." You said, running out the room, "Let's go."

Myungsoo sighed, "You never understand."

`

"I can make her yours, Wonho."

Her voice was screaming in his head, as he shook it to let it go.

"I don't want her to deal with my life. Who followed me?" Wonho yelled at everyone on the dining table.

"It wasn't Butler Gil, who was it?" He asked again, throwing things on the floor, "I demand to know."

"Master Shin, please stop this." Butler Gil said, holding him back.

Wonho glared at him, "Who told her about ~~~~~? She wasn't supposed to know. Do you know how dangerous my mother is?" He asked, "Do you?"

"Yes, we all know, but it's not one of us, we can assure you that." He whispered.

Everyone nodded, bowing their heads.

Wonho grabbed his hair, "I don't understand why she had to kep an eye on me." He messed his hair, "This isn't what I wanted."

"Maybe it's best for her to know. She said she will help." A maid whispered.

Wonho glared at her, "You think she might help? She might threaten her with money and make me look like the bad one." He pointed at himself, "I don't want that. I want ~~~~~ to gradually like me, not because of the money." 

"You never know, maybeㅡ"

"Ms. Lee, that's enough." Butler Gil commanded, "Master Shin, why don't you talk to Mrs. Shin about it?"

"No, I would never talk to her about it. She will never understand." He shook his head, grabbing the ice cream on the table upstairs.

"If you guys need me, I'll be thinking about this."

`

"Go on without me."

You turned to see Myungsoo on the floor huffing for air, when you ran back.

"Stop being a baby, hurry up." You yelled, helping him up.

"I don't want to lose weight, I don't have to lose weight. I'm perfect just the way I am!" He screamed.

"Yeah, yeah." You said, "Not that perfect when you can't even exercise." 

Myungsoo looked up at you, who was helping him,, "Pick me up."

"I'm trying, if you can't notice." You said, grunting.

"Come on! You can do it." He said, seeing you struggle when you pushed him back down.

"I hate you, just lay there, I don't care." You said, running away.

"She is no help at all."

`

"Find her. You know where she lives, don't you?"

"Yes, we know where she lives, but it is reported that she isn't in her house." The guy bowed.

Mrs. Shin smiled, "Then look for her." 

The man looked up, "Why?"

"I just want to see how she looks like. If she really likes our Wonho, or not." She played with her fingers, "We can help her."

"What is your plan?" 

"My plan?" She laughed, "Getting Wonho what he wants the most." She smirked.

"Will you threaten her?" The man asked, curiously.

"Whatever it takes for her to be Wonho's, I'll do anything."

`