1.

Like a Puzzle

"Master Shin Wonho," 

Shinho tightened the buttons on his wrist, straightening his back and his tie, before looking at himself in the mirror, "I think this is good," He whispered, his fingers and straightening his side burns, "It's just school." 

"I thought you said it wasn't just school." His butler bowed next to him.

Wonho took out his plastic eye-brow cutter as he moved closer to the mirror, getting a better angle, "Sh, it's supposed to be a secret." 

"Madam Shin wouldn't like the reason you're attending school is because of a classmate." Butler Gil stared up to see Wonho's eyes flinching.

"Madam Shin won't need to know then." He growled, sliding his plastic eye-brow cutter back into his pocket, "Let's get going then?" 

"But master Shin, school doesn't even start till thirty minutes later." 

"She's there earlier." He mumbled, walking down the steps, being aquainted by two maids behind him. 

"Mr. Shin, what would you like for lunch today?" A lady asked, walking down the stairs behind closely.

"I want to eat at school today. You know, cafeteria food." Wonho smiled, getting his backpack ready, putting it over his shoulders.

"Master Shin, you said you didn't like cafeteria lunch." The maid gasped, "That's why we always made you lunch."

"Well, things have changed. I want to eat today," He smiled walking out the door, "Don't pick me up today, I'm walking someone home." He winked, leaving the door.

"Wait, Master Shin, your limo!"

"I don't need the limo, I'll be walking there. I'll see you guys after school." He said, pulling on his straps and walking out.

"It's funny how a boy like him can change," A maid shrugged as Butler Gil just smiled.

"They say love changes people."

`

Wonho took out the lollipop stick out of his mouth, throwing it away in the trashcan as he saw her sitting on the seats, reading to herself.

She pulled up her glasses towards her eyes for a better view as she slowly flipped next page, before a smile played on her lips.

Wonho let out a chuckle as he grabbed a random guy next to him, "Hey, hold this." He ordered, taking out his pocket mirror and handing it to him, "Do it straight."

He then took out his plastic eye-brow cutter and began cutting them gently, "Do you think she'll notice me today?" He whispered, putting the eye-brow cutter back and checking himself out, "I'm so tired of doing this everyday." He mumbled.

He reached for the mirror again and put it back in his pockets, "Thanks, you may run along now." He said to the boy, making his way towards her.

She was there, sitting on the chair with a book right in front of her. She had her backpack neatly next to her on the floor and her legs were crossed in a very elegant way.

"Ahem." 

She roamed her eyes towards the table before making in contact with his, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if I can sit here." 

She stared at him and looked to the other tables, "Uhm, there's a lot of seats opened." She carefully pointed.

Wonho looked behind him to see more than three tables empty, "This is my table." 

She nodded before picking up her belongings, "I'm sorry, I'll move thenㅡ"

"No! I mean, no, it's okay. I just want to sit here. You can still sit, I'm okay." He said gently, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay, I have to go to class anyways." She smiled, taking her backpack and putting it over her shoulders.

"But class doesn't start till 8. It's only 7:45." Wonho said.

"Yeah, I have to stop by somewhere. I'll see you around?" She continued, "I'm sorry if I took your seat, I'll find somewehre else next time."

With that, she turned around and walked out the door.

Third time he let her go this week.

Wonho messed up his pefectly straightened hair throwing his backpack on the table.

"Plan C, failed."

`

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, where are you?"

Myungsoo slowly lifted his heavy eyes to see it was already morning, "I just woke up."

He yawned when his eyes shot opened, finding the alarm clock to be close to eight, "Don't tell me it's already eight." He closed his eyes when he heard the bell ringing on the other line.

"Well, guess you're late again." 

Myungsoo cussed under his breath before hanging up. He walked towards the bathroom and washed himself as quickly as possible before putting on his uniform.

He took his backpack and ran downstairs to see breakfast already made.

Smiling, he took the waffles, that was already cold and ran out the door to his school.

He checked his watch to be 8:20 as he ran faster and faster. He ran in his first period to see his best friend hiding under the books with a sly grin.

"Kim Myungsoo you are late." Mr. Park reminded, slapping the ruler on the table.

"I'm sorry, I woke up late." He rubbed the back of his neck as his class mates laughed at his stupid excuse before he walked towards his seat, next to his best friend.

"You broke your record. 25 minutes late, round of applause?"

"Shut up will you? I didn't hear my alarm clock." He yawned, "Besides, I'm not that late." He shrugged.

"How long is that late for you?"

"Whatever." He just yawned.

"We're meeting after school for the project, right?" His best friend asked, slightly looking up from her book as Myungsoo nodded.

He looked down at her before smiling, "Hey, ~~~~~?"

"What?" 

"You look awfully pretty today." 

`