BOOK 9

Black Heart

 

Everyone started packing their stuffs. Once done, all 14 stood in a big circle with their hands intertwined with each other. Jieun was standing in the middle of Luhan and Kris. Kris and Jieun were obviously not pleased with the arrangement. Annoyed, Jieun squeezed Kris’ hands tightly earning a death glare from him.

Jieun stuck her tongue out at Kris, “Put it back in before I chop it off from you permanently midget.”

“Hey!” Jieun exclaimed.

Everyone else was now feeling the tension between the two.

“Err, Duizhang,” Chen and Xiu Min softly called Kris.

“Are you guys done with your couple fight? I need to teleport all of us to Noona’s school,” Kai asked sarcastically which earned him a death glare from both Jieun and Kris, “well…here we go!”

 --

Within seconds all 14 arrived in front of the school gate.

As she wasn’t used to teleporting, Jieun felt sick and ran towards the nearest drain where Chanyeol was standing at.

Without any warning, Jieun knelt down and vomited a few steps away from Chanyeol.

Seeing how sick she was, Chanyeol patted Jieun’s back, making her vomit more than she already did. Feeling better, Jieun stood up and thank Chanyeol.

Seeing his cousin vomit, Luhan gave Jieun a lollipop as he knew that it’ll make it feel better. Kris was starting to get impatient. Out of a sudden, a huge group of students started walking into the school. Soon, majority of the student body were slowly making their way towards the gate.

Everyone were confused as to why there are 13 strangers standing in front of the school. Upon seeing Jieun, all of them fastened their paced and tried not to make any eye contact with any of the strangers.

“Someone must’ve have been a badass in school huh?” Kris commented sarcastically.

“Shut it giant before you get a taste of me!” Jieun was now extra grumpy, “What are you juniors looking at? Get your to the classroom now before I kick you straight to your seat!”

Jieun was now cursing and shouting at her juniors and school mates, “What are you looking at Jung Soojung? Do you want me to break your plastic nose again? Haven’t you learnt your lesson yet?”

“Lee Jieun, you’re going down!” shouted Soojung.

“Did the bimbo of the school just threaten me? Look here Jung Soojung, if I caught you bullying any of those kids again, I’ll destroy that plastic face of yours. Now beat it!”

Pissed, Soojung stormed passed Jieun and purposely bumped into Baekhui, causing her to fall.

“Oh she’s going down!”

Baekhyun, Lay, Sehun and Chen tried to hold her back but to no use. Jieun managed to escape from their tight grip and ran straight towards Soojung.

She grabbed Soojung by the shoulder which nearly made Soojung fall backwards.

Before Jieun could do anything to Soojung’s face, someone grabbed her by the waist, pulling her back. Everyone around them was whispering amongst themselves.

“Is that her boyfriend?” “Poor guy!” “She’s so lucky”

--

“Ya! Let go of me!” Jieun screamed at the top of her lungs.

Luhan ran over and covered before she could start swearing.

“WHO TOUCHED ME?” Jieun was now furious at the person who prevented her from killing her arch enemy.

Luhan slowly held his hands up, “Not you Luhan! Own up or all of you will die!”

“Woman, you really need a chill pill!” Kris calmly spoke while dusting his hands.

Jieun eyed him, “YOU! You were the one who touched me!”

Jieun was about to chase Kris when someone shouted her name, “LEE JIEUN! Office. NOW!”

Jieun grumbled and rolled her eyes *not again!*


I enjoyed writing this chapter! 

&&& I made lots of chocolates today~~ If only I can give some to you guys

Anyways...THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!

Lastly...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LED APPLE's HANBYUL! I love you Jason! <3