BOOK 6 Introducing EXO-M

Black Heart

 

 “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY LUHAN?” Jieun shouted at the top of her lungs.

“Ji, keep it down! Didn’t uncle tell you about our family’s special powers?” Luhan asked earning a death glare from Jieun, “Ok fine, special gift.”

“Apparently nobody told me anything,” Jieun tried to control herself but to no avail, “Bring me to grandfather. Now!”

“WHAT? Are you crazy? He will kill us both!” Luhan screamed back.

“I need a logical explanation. The only person who’s able to do that is that old man who broke us up!” Jieun was starting to tear up, “Lulu, I need to see him. I need to know about my family first before I can save any of them. His son is in danger! My father is in danger Luhan. I’m sure he is not that heartless.”

Luhan finally agreed. Both of them made their way back into the room where everyone else were. Baekhyun on the other hand was still trying to console his sister. In the end he gave up and left her alone.

--

“So…I heard that each of you have your own ‘special gifts’. Mind telling me what they are? That’s the least you could do,” Jieun tried to sound as nice as she can.

“Why not you start first Ji?” Luhan suggested.

“Fine with me,” Jieun replied, “Hey, I’m Lee Jieun. Luhan here is my cousin. I’m a 19 years old girl who’s about to kill her grandfather. So yeah.”

All 12 eyes grew bigger. Some shifted around as they were scared of Jieun.

Xiu Min stood up from his seat and began introducing himself, “My name is Xiu Min. I’m the oldest around here.”

“Are you serious?” Jieun was shocked. She didn’t expect this chubby boy to be the oldest.

“Yes, I’m serious. Now can I continue?” he eyed Jieun. Jieun nodded and he continued, “My ‘special gift’ as you call it is being able to freeze things. See?”

Xiu Min held out his hands in front of a glass of water. In a few seconds, the water was frozen. He didn’t stop and soon, the whole bookstore felt like winter.

“Enough Xiu Min,” Kris glared at him.

“Sorry Duizhang. Hehe,” Xiu Min gave Jieun a cute smile and sat back down.  The room slowly starts to warm up.

Kris cleared his throat and spoke up, “err hi. I’m Kris, the leader of M. They call me Duizhang and I can fly. So yeah...”

Kris nudged Lay who was sitting beside him, “Oh! Hi. I’m Lay. I would prefer if you call me Yi Xing but Lay’s fine too. My special gift is healing. See?”

Lay held is hand out and concentrated on a withered flower. Soon the flower turned to its normal state. Lay picked it up and gave it to Jieun. Jieun willingly take it and gave Lay an appreciative smile.

Jieun turned around to face Chen who seems to be nervous, “What about you? What’s your specialty?”
“M-mine?” Chen stuttered, “I can produce lightning. But I can’t show you now.”

“Why is that so?” Jieun was curious to know the answer.

“That’s because he’s not angry at the moment. Plus, he only uses it under special circumstances,” Tao answered, “Hi there! I’m Tao, M’s maknae and resident Kungfu Panda. I can control time and also do this, BBUING BBUING!”

Jieun gaped when she saw Tao’s aegyo, “Oh my god! You’re so cute!”  Jieun pinched his cheeks as she couldn’t resist his cuteness.

“So Lulu, what’s yours?” Jieun asked her cousin.

Everyone chuckled at the mention of Lulu.

“Shut up!” Luhan hissed, “For your information, my speciality is telekinesis. I can move things, including you.”

Luhan carefully moved Jieun away from Tao, “Hey! Put me down!”

--

Hi from Luhan!