BOOK 33

Black Heart

 

“Baek, can you move your legs?” Lay asked as he examined Baekhyun’s leg.

Baekhyun tried moving his legs but to everyone’s horror, he couldn’t. “I…I can’t. Hyung help me!”

“Calm down Baekhyun. Lay will help you,” Suho assured the younger boy.

Without wasting time, Lay held his hands out touched Baekhyun’s legs. He tried his best to concentrate on healing Baekhyun but was interrupted by guards. “!”

“Chen! Do something!” Lay shouted.

“On it!”

Without wasting any precious time, Chen, with the help of Suho, fought all the guards. Some fled before they were even hurt while others were badly injured and some were even killed by the two.

Minutes later, Lay stepped away from Baekhyun and fell to the ground. He had used up all of his energy and wasn’t able to fully heal Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry Baek. That’s the best I can do,” Lay was clearly apologetic towards the younger boy.

“It’s okay hyung. My legs are fine now,” Baekhyun assured Lay. He dug into his pockets and took out the potion he made with Baekhui, “Drink this up. You need it more than me.”

“What about you?”

“I have extras with me,” Baekhyun took out some potions and showed Lay.

Without hesitating, Lay drank the entire bottle and regained his energy.

--

The rest of the group were now at the end of the alley. However, Luhan finds it suspicious that nothing had happened to them yet.

“This is weird. Why aren’t there any guards after us?” Xiu Min commented.

“Exactly what I was thinking,” Chanyeol added in.

“Maybe we should just head back to where the rest are at,” D.O said, “Not that I’m afraid of anything.”

“We can’t turn back now. Their fathers are in there,” Kris pointed to the castle.

“Yeah! We’ve come so far. Might as well kick some royal asses now that we’re here,” Xiu Min was eager to fight the Black King.

The moment the pushed the gates open, all of them were greeted by the royal guards, “Bring them in!”

They tried fighting off the guards but it was useless. They were twice as strong as them and are definitely bigger. Soon all they saw was darkness.

--

“Where are they?” Suho asked.

“I’m sure that we’re at the right place but they’re nowhere in-sight,” said Lay.

Baekhyun was now worried. His sister and girlfriend might be in danger but he has no idea where they are now.

“Baek, I’m sure they’re safe. The best fighters are with them right now. Plus the two girls are great fighters and nobody knows of their powers. I’m sure they’re the most powerful right now,” Chen tried to make Baekhyun feel better.

“Look! The gate’s open,” Suho pointed out.

“But why aren’t there anybody guarding it?” Chen pointed out as he surveyed the entire surrounding.

“Don’t tell me that they’ve been captured!” Lay and Baekhyun started panicking.

Without hesitating, Baekhyun ran into the castle while the others chased after him.

--

“Well, well, well. Look who we have here,” The Black King was sitting on his throne as the guards led the kids into the castle, “Remove those covers. I want to see the faces of Two Moons Academy’s top students.”

The guards removed the black cloth and unveiled their faces to the Black King. The castle was very dark. No light was in the room.

“How old are you guys?” the Black King asked.

“We’re old enough to kick your old ,” D.O retort.

 “Feisty. Does Old Lee teach his students to be rude to their elders?” the Black King chortled.

“Cut the crap old man,” Jieun couldn’t take it anymore. She hated how this stranger is insulting her grandfather.

“Who are you little girl?” the Black King was curious about Jieun.

“You’re Queen didn’t tell you about me? You might want to ask her. She knows everything about me.”

The Black King stood up and made his way towards Jieun. Noticing his movements, Luhan protectively stepped in front of Jieun, “Leave her alone!”

D.O stomped his feet and the ground shook.  With that, everyone started fighting off the guards while the King watched in amusement.

Chanyeol ducked his head when he saw a guard throwing a spear towards him, causing the spear to pierce through another guard. Baekhui and Jieun helped each other out and managed to take down a few guards.

“Baekhui watch out!” another spear was seen flying across the room towards Baekhui. Without wasting time, Kris flew over to Baekhui and picked her up. He let her down and checked up on her, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine oppa. Let’s go!”

Left and right, bloods were splattered. Luhan was using his powers to lift the guards up and hanged them on the chandeliers. “Put us down!” the guards shouted.

“Over my dead body! Chanyeol! Fire them!” Luhan shouted and a huge flame of fire burned the guards alive.

When he saw that nobody was protecting the King, Luhan went towards him, “Where are they?!”

“Who?” the Black King asked, obviously playing around with Luhan.

“Don’t waste my time. Where are my Uncle and Aunt?” Luhan was running out of patients.  

“I don’t know. Dead maybe?” the Black King laughed.

Luhan lunged forward and kicked the King. The King managed to duck and grabbed hold of Luhan.

“You’re one fearless boy aren’t you?” the King strangled Luhan. He checked Luhan’s face, “You must be Old Lee’s grandson. The only grandson he’s left with I must say. Where’s the younger one? Managed to find him yet?”

Luhan spat on the King’s face, “I may not know how he looked like or even remember anything about him, but don’t you dare talk about my cousin like that!”

The King slapped Luhan across the face and dropped him hard on the ground, “RUDE!”

“Oppa!” Jieun cried. She ran towards Luhan but failed to reach him. Jieun was now above the ground and she felt like as though someone was strangling her. “AHHH!” Jieun shouted in pain.

Everyone turned their head and saw Jieun.

“Noona!” Sehun shouted.

“LET HER DOWN!” all heads turned to the direction of the voice.