BOOK 32

Black Heart

 

Lay managed to completely heal all the members but his energy was drained. Baekhui saw that Lay was about to pass out and so, she offered him on of the spare pink potions, “Drink it, you’ll need your energy back oppa.”

Lay gave Baekhui a grateful smile and swallowed the potion.

“How are we supposed to get to the castle?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah! There are no signs saying where the castle is at,” D.O chirped in.

“Do Kyungsoo, if you’re an evil king with so many hostages in your kingdom, would you place a sign directing people to your castle?” Jieun asked sarcastically.

D.O shook his head and stuck his tongue out at Jieun*smarty pants*. Jieun heard it and couldn’t help but rolled her eyes *Stupid Kyungsoo*

“Break it up you two,” Kris stepped in between them, “Luhan, isn’t there a map or something which could lead us to the castle?”

Luhan was paying attention to what was going on. He just couldn’t get the image of the lady Sehun carried just now, “Sehun, who was that lady just now?”

“Huh?” Sehun was confused but finally got what Luhan was asking about, “Err, she’s my mum.”

*Mum?* Luhan thought. He realised that it couldn’t be such a coincidence and hence he decides to forget about him.

“Hyung, Kris hyung asked if there’s a map inside the book which could lead us to the castle,” Chen asked Luhan.

“Map? Let’s see,” Luhan took out the book and scanned through the pages, “There! It says that we have to find an alley called the King’s alley. We just need to walk straight and turn right one we see an old house. It’s also said that we need to be careful since there’s evil guards lurking around that alley especially when we’re near the castle. They’re very powerful too.”

“Alright let’s go!” Tao grabbed his wushu stick and walked forward but was pulled back by Kris.

“Oh no you’re not!”

Tao pouted and crossed his arms as he stood beside Jieun who patted him on the back, “At least listen to the plan first Kung Fu Panda.”

It was agreed that the best fighters were to go first followed by the rest. Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Chanyeol D.O, & Tao were asked to lead the group while Xiu Min, who is definitely one of the strongest, volunteered to stay with the rest so that he could prevent anything from happening to them.

--

After wasting 5 minutes, Chanyeol finally spotted the King’s alley. Luhan directed the first group to the alley while the rest stayed behind. Once the area was safe enough, Kris flew to the second group and motioned for them to join the rest.  All 14 stealthily walked along the alley. After a short walk, Baekhyun and Chen spotted the old house.

“Be careful. This place has a weird feel to it,” Xiu Min warned them.

The moment Xiu Min finished his sentence; a fire ball came flying towards their direction and nearly burned Luhan.

“Oppa!  Are you okay?” Jieun was worried about her cousin.

“I’m fine, now stay back. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Before a sword could reach them, Jieun swiftly controlled its movement and grabbed hold of it. Soon a group of guards surrounded them. The boys circled around the girls to protect them from the guards. Soon a big fight broke out.

Sword, wushu sticks, fire, water and ice, covered the entire alley.

“What the hell?” One of the guards couldn’t believe that a bunch of kids managed to kick their asses, “RETREAT!”

All those guards dropped their weapons and left the scene. “Don’t touch any of those weapons, there’s poison on it,” Lay warned.

“Baekhyun ah!” Chanyeol shouted as Baekhyun fell to the ground.

“Oppa!” the two girls ran to his side.

“Move! I’ll try to heal him. The rest of you go!” Lay ordered.

Seeing how serious he is, nobody dared to go against him. With a heavy heart, Jieun and Baekhui left the two boys alone and joined the rest.

“Chen, Suho hyung, I need your help.”