BOOK 16

Black Heart

 

Jieun and Baekhyun walked back into the house as they joke around with each other. Kris who was standing at the staircase watched the two being close with each other and couldn’t help but feel jealous.

Baekhyun and Jieun walked into the living room and saw a guy sitting on the couch while being surrounded by her cousin and his friends.

“Chunji! What are you doing here?” Jieun spoke making all head turn towards her.

Chunji stood up from the couch and made his way to his friend, “You sound like as if I don’t come here often. Anyway who are these people?”

Jieun introduced every single one of them to Chunji.

“Jiyeon told me that you wanted to pass her our project work. She also said something about you not being able to attend school for the time being. Did you get suspended or something?”

“Me? Suspended? You mad? I have some family stuff to settle. The project stuffs are in my study room,” with that, Chunji made his way up to the study room and bumped into Kris.

He gave Kris a friendly smile as he made his way to the study room. Once he got the things he needed, he went back to the living room where Jieun is seating with Tao and Baekhyun.

“Got the stuffs! Gonna head to Jiyeon’s. Take care Ji! Love you!” Chunji ruffled Jieun’s hair and made his way towards the door.

Luhan eyed Chunji as he made his way out, “What was that?”

“What do you mean by that? Chunji’s just my friend,” said Jieun.

“Oh really?” Suho replied.

“Guys and girls don’t usually say they love each other unless they’re friends,” Lay and Xiu Min joined in.

“Yeah!” Kai and Sehun chirped in.

“Seriously guys? He’s just a friend who happens to have a girlfriend.”

With that last statement, everyone shut their mouths and pretends like the conversation never existed.

“DINNER’S READY!” D.O shouted from the kitchen.

Everyone slowly made their way into the dining room as Baekhui, Kai and Sehun sets the table. Luhan being lazy, used his powers to scoop the spaghetti for everyone.

“Ya! Use your hands will you?” Kris smacked the back of Luhan’s head as he grabbed himself a plate.

Luhan stuck his tongue out at Kris as he shouts for the rest to come get their food, “LEE JIEUN! BYUN BAEKHYUN! HUANG ZHI TAO! ZHANG YI XING! BAOZI! COME DOWN BEFORE WE FINISH IT UP!”   

Soon everyone was at the table, enjoying their dinner.

“That was nice! Thanks for the food D.O Umma!” Baekhui thanked D.O who in return, gave her a death glare, “Fine! Kyungsoo oppa!”

Luhan moved all the dirty dishes to the sink as Suho stood by the sink, spraying water at them while Sehun blew some winds to dry it up.

While the rest of them were watching TV, Baekhyun was snooping around the house looking for clues.

“Baekhyun oppa! What are you doing?” Jieun appeared out of nowhere, scaring Baekhyun.

“What’s with you and your cousin, sneaking behind people’s back?” Baekhyun asked as he fixed his gaze at the bookshelves.

Jieun decided to help Baekhyun instead of watching the TV with the rest of them. She entered the laundry room and spot Kris’ t-shirt in the basket. *I nearly forgot about this*

She grabbed the shirt and placed it into the washing machine.

The two searched high and low but to no avail. They soon gave up and joined the rest who were watching a horror movie in the living room.

Baekhyun’s eyes went D.O when he saw Sehun and Baekhui sitting so close to each other. As he was about to break them apart, Jieun stopped him and made him sit beside her at the other end of the room, “Chill oppa! Don’t they look cute together?”

Baekhyun couldn’t agree more but he’s still not able to trust Sehun with his little sister.

As the movie reached its , a knock was heard *Knock…knock…knock*

“OMG! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?” Tao panicked.

“Sheesh!” Lay made everyone quieten down a bit. *Knock…knock…knock…knock*

“DAMN IT! WHAT’S THAT!” Chen and Chanyeol began to fidget around in their seat.

“Hyung! Go check it out!” Kai pushed D.O off the couch.

“Ya Kim Jongin! I’m not going anywhere near that noise.”

As the entire house was in total darkness, Baekhyun made use of his powers and produce a dim light, bright enough for everyone to see each other.

Luhan stood up and dragged Jieun along with him as Suho, Kris, Baekhyun and Lay trailed behind them leaving Xiu Min with the rest of the kids.

*Knock…knock*

The sound came from the back door. The 6 of them made their way to the back and stopped as they reached the door.

*Knock...knock...knock...knock...knock*

Kris being taller and bigger than the rest, was pushed to the front of the door. He slowly reached for the doorknob and twisted it open.

“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”  


What happened???? I'm not to sure myself >.<