BOOK 10

Black Heart

 

All 14 of them are now in the Principal’s office.

Mr Park, the principal, is clearly shocked by the number of people in his office. He soon regained his composure and paid attention solely to Jieun.

“Lee Jieun, where’s your guardian?” asked Mr Park.

Jieun refused to answer the question which caused Kris to roll his eyes, “We’re her guardians.”

Kris pointed to Luhan, Xiu Min, Suho and himself.

Mr Park and Jieun couldn’t believe it especially when he saw Xiu Min squabbling with the maknaes, Tao, Kai and Sehun over the phone.

“What?” Xiu Min innocently asked.

“Never mind Baozi,” Luhan gave up on Xiu Min, “I’m Luhan. Jieun’s older cousin. They’re just helping me to look after her while her dad’s away”

Luhan, Kris, Suho and even Xiu Min were now the only ones in the office. Jieun and the rest of the boys and Baekhui were waiting outside, in front of her locker.

--
“Unnie, did you find the necklace?” Baekhui asked.

Jieun shook her head. Baekhyun decided to find it on his own. Jieun moved away, giving space to Baekhyun.

5 minutes later, the 4 older ones came out of the office and made their way to the lockers.

“Found it!” Baekhyun held out a necklace, “You’re one careless girl Jieun.”

Baekhyun passed the necklace to Jieun. She and Baekhui started to analyse the necklace, trying to figure out what Jieun’s powers was. The older ones saw that Jieun was holding the necklace, so they decided to stand around her.

“Found it?” Xiu Min asked.

“Baekhyun found it actually. Look. There’s a book and some other stuffs on it. What does it mean?” Jieun held up the necklace.

All eyes were fixated on it. Kris however, froze on his spot when he saw the necklace.

*No way!*

“Let’s teleport to our school now and asked the Principal instead. I’m sure he’ll know the answer,” Sehun commented.

--
They were now at the school’s backyard. Without wasting anytime, everyone stood in a circle and Kai teleported them to their next destination.

*TWO MOONS ACADEMY*

They were all in front of Two Moons Academy.

Jieun couldn’t believe that her grandfather would name this school ‘Two Moons Academy’.

She couldn’t care less about the name of the school. All she cared about was to run to the nearest drain to vomit in. Done, she pulled out the lollipop Luhan gave her earlier and on it.

When she was about to walk away, Jieun spotted Kai resting by the drain. She went up to the boy only to see him completely pale.

“Kai! Are you okay?” Jieun was starting to get worried when Kai didn’t reply her, “Kim Jongin! Ya! Don’t scare me!”

Lay spotted the pale looking Kai and rushed towards him, “He is so pale. Poor kid must’ve have used up his energy to teleport all 14 of us at one go. Jieun help me will you?”

Lay and Jieun slowly pulled Kai up and walked towards the group. Lay told the guys that he’ll try to heal Kai while the rest do what they’re supposed to do. Suho, Tao, Chen, and Sehun followed him while the Byun siblings head to the potion room.

Xiu Min, Kris, Chanyeol and D.O went to the equipment room to collect some weapons for their mission.

Luhan and Jieun were now on their way to their Grandfather’s office. Both of them reached a dark hallway. Jieun was starting to get creep out by the silent hallway. *This old man must be crazy to have his office at the end of this hallway.*

Soon they reached the office. Luhan knocked on the door twice and pushed the door open. Jieun walked closely behind him, holding on to his arm.

“My grandson! What can I do for you today boy?” asked an old man who was seated on the sofa, sipping on a cup of tea.

“You crazy old man!” 


I don't think I'll be able to update as often since scool holidays are ending and I have to sit for an exam when school reopens.

*Sigh...the life of a Business student*

But I'll try to update as much as I can during the weekends.

Anyways...THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! It kinda gave me the motivation to update.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 >.<

Once again...THANK YOU!