BOOK 13

Black Heart

 

While the four were busy gathering all the necessary equipments, Lay is trying his best to heal Kai. Suho, Chen, Tao and Sehun were running around the room, helping Lay.

Kai was soon back to normal. Lay on the other hand, is feeling a bit tired after using his energy on Kai, “You owe me one Kim Jongin.”

“Thanks hyung! You guys too!” Kai looked around and saw the rest of the boys sprawled on the floor. All of their energies were drained, trying to help Lay.

--

“Ayo!” Chanyeol greeted the guys, “Kai, what happened to them?”

Kai shrugged his shoulders as he made his way towards Baekhui.

“Got anything for me to eat? I’m famished!” Kai poked Baekhui’s arms as he begged for food.

Out of a sudden, a hand grabbed him by the neck, “Stop annoying her Kai!”

Sehun and Kai were now wrestling with each other but stopped when a tall figure stood in front of them, “K-Kris hyung!”

Kris eyed the two and tore them a part, “Suho! Can’t you control your half of the kids? They’re like wild hyenas especially these two! Stop fighting over Baekhui will you?”

Suho gave him a sheepish smile as he made his way towards the maknaes, giving them a good smacking in the head, “Stop it you two!”

 Jieun walked into the room while joking around with D.O. Apparently Xiu Min is the source of their joke which explains his glum expression.

“Baozi, why do you look so down?” Luhan asked.

Xiu Min shrugged Luhan’s hands of his shoulders and walked towards the rest looking pissed.

“He’s literally one hot steamed bun! I can literally see steam coming out from his ears,” Luhan acted out how he imagined Xiu Min looks like, “What did the two of you do to him?”

D.O and Jieun cracked up as soon as Luhan asked. Luhan eyed those two as if they were mental patients and walked away.

*And I thought Chanyeol was the one who is on a crack* Luhan spoke to himself.

“HEY! I HEARD THAT HYUNG!” Chanyeol picked Luhan up forcefully and spun him around.

“PARK CHANYEOL! PUT ME DOWN!” Luhan started hitting Chanyeol and pulled his hair.

All of a sudden, everything stopped except for Tao and Jieun.

Jieun started walking all over the place. She pinched Xiu Min’s chubby cheeks, flicked Kris’ forehead, straightened out Baekhui’s skirt and once she was done, Jieun walked over to Tao, “You did this?”

Tao nodded his head. “I like your powers!”

“Eh? I only have one power,” Tao was perplexed by Jieun’s compliment.

Jieun smiled at her friend and placed to fist near her cheeks. Tao understood what she meant and gave her a high-five.

The two slowly walked over to Chanyeol and whisked Luhan from Chanyeol, and unfroze the time.

“HUANG ZHI TAO!” everyone eyed the poor boy who then grabbed one of the wushu sticks to defend himself, “One move from any of you and I’ll beat you with this stick!”

“Who flicked me?” “Who pinched me?”

Guilt was written all over Jieun’s face. Upon realizing that Jieun was the culprit, Xiu Min and Kris slowly made their way towards the girl.

“Jieun ah, do you think oppa is so cute you can’t help but pinch my cheeks?” asked Xiu Min playfully.

Jieun gave Xiu Min a small smile as she slowly backs away.

“Hey soul mate, is that all you can do?” Kris fastened his pace as Xiu Min quietly backs away from the two.

*Oh no!* Jieun tried to find a way to escape but the room was too small. She mentally counted to 3 before making a run towards Chanyeol who was the closest to her, “CHANYEOL OPPA! SAVE ME!”

Kris noticed that she was about to run away. Before she could go anywhere near Chanyeol, Kris grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, “Say that you’re sorry Jieun!”

“NO!” Jieun kicked Kris’ back hoping that he’ll let her go. However Kris tightened his grip and spun Jieun around, “Okay! Okay! SORRY!”

“What? I can’t hear you,” Kris continued teasing her as the others, especially Sehun and Baekhui, watched in envy.

“I’M SORRY!”

“Sorry who?” asked Kris.

“Kris oppa! Sorry! Now put me down!” Jieun begged.

Kris placed Jieun down and stuck his tongue out at Jieun who did the same to him.

Sehun on the other hand was stealing glances at Baekhui. Baekhui was also doing the same thing until they both met eyes and looked away blushing.

*I saw that kids*


DOUBLE UPDATE!

This will be the last update for the week since school is starting again tmr.

WIll probably uppdate again next Friday if possible.