BOOK 27

Black Heart

 

Dinner was soon served amidst all those quarrelling. All of them sat around the small dining table and ate whatever that was cooked by the trio.

"Which idiot threw those pots and pans? I could hear all the screaming and shouting from the attic," Firefinger complained.

"Opps! Sorry Ahjussi," Jieun apologised, guilty over the fact that she was the one who threw the pots and pans.

The leaders glared at the other two especially D.O who quickly apologised as well.

Nobody talked throughout the entire dinner and Luhan wanted a glass of juice but found it awkward to speak up. Out of the blue, a jug of juice was floating in the air.

"Luhan," Kris clenched his teeth, "Put the jug down."

Luhan obediently placed the jug in front of him and used his hands instead. Kris turned his attention to Baekhui and nod his head as Baekhui nods back.

Kai, who was done eating, stood up from his seat and decided to teleport to the living room. However he was still standing at the same exact spot.

Kai then mumbled under his breath and eyes Baekhui, "Byun Baekhui!"

"What? It was Kris oppa's idea!" Baekhui stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"Kim Jongin sit down. As for the rest of you, don't bother trying. She has absorbed all of your powers," Kris said as he watched some of the boys, Jieun and even Firefinger, testing out their powers.

"I didn't know you could do this!" Jieun exclaimed, "But how is it possible?"

"Girls usually have more than 1 power. 3 is the maximum, just like you Jieun," Chen replied, “You’re a mind-reader who has the ability to move things using your brain power and also to produce light."

"Light?" Jieun raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah. A ray of light shone through your necklace the other day so we figured out that you're able to produce light."

They talked about powers for the rest of the time as Jieun was new to this whole thing. Jieun found out that Baekhui could also manipulate her opponents' power that is if she has enough energy.

Soon dinner was done and everyone got their powers back since Firefinger started to grow impatient.

The trio were now in the kitchen, washing up the dishes.

"HUANG ZHI TAO!" Out of a sudden, the ground began to shake and all eyes were now on D.O.

"YA DO KYUNGSOO! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US HERE?" Chanyeol's voice echoed throughout the entire hut although he was standing outside the house.

D.O walked into the living room, drenched in soap and water. Apparently Tao 'accidentally' spilled them on D.O who was busy bossing the other two around.

--

A few days have passed and Jieun was now able to control her powers after training with Luhan and Baekhyun. The Principal would drop by from time to time to check up on them and also to bring some food and new clothing for them.

All of them trained hard especially when it comes to their fighting skills. They practiced what was taught in school but Tao figured that it wasn't enough and so he personally taught the rest some basic Kung Fu.

Days went by and they were now more skilled compared to last time. Even the girls were now on par with the boys.

D.O finally decided not to annoy Jieun in case he gets his kicked by her. Sehun on the other hand was now more careful around his girlfriend and tried his best not to especially after finding out about her new found skills.

While everyone was practising, Lay was busy sneaking around the house with Chanyeol.

"I FOUND IT!" Chanyeol's voice filled the entire hut and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at each other, "I FOUND THE BOOK!"


short chapter! This story might end pretty soon since I have new fic for you guys :D