BOOK 7 Introducing EXO-K

Black Heart

 

Jieun was now standing in the middle of Luhan and an exceptionally tall guy. She waited for the rest to introduced themselves but they were too busy arguing amongst themselves, pushing one other to start first.

Luhan and Jieun were starting to get impatient. Jieun couldn’t take it anymore and nudged the guy beside her, “Hey giant, start the ball rolling so that they can stop being childish.”

The guy gave Jieun a sheepish smile and spoke up, “Hey cutie! I’m Chanyeol and I fire is my best friend! Look.”

Jieun was shocked to hear his voice which didn’t fit his cute image. What shocked her more was the fact that he was holding a ball of fire with his bare hands.

“Knock it off before you burn down my place,” Baekhyun scoffed.

Chanyeol pouted and did as he was told. Jieun’s attention was now on Baekhyun. He could feel Jieun stares and so he stood up and decided to formally introduce himself, “I’m Baekhyun. As you can see, this is my bookstore and my home. That’s my sister over there and my specialty is light.”

Baekhyun raised his arms and spread his fingers. The then dimly lighted bookstore is now as bright as the outdoors. Done with his introduction, Baekhyun sat back down and the lights were now back to normal.

“Okay…Next!” Jieun felt a tad bit of coldness from him. *What’s his problem? He was nice to me last night.*

“I’m the leader Suho. I can control water. But it seems like Baekhyun will kill me if a single drip of water is seen so I’ll so it to you next time,” Suho gave Jieun a fatherly smile.

Jieun smiled back and looked at Baekhyun, *he really has a serious problem* As Jieun was lost in her own train of thoughts, D.O was busy introducing himself.

A boy with huge eyes is now staring at Jieun, waiting for her to pay attention to him.

Jieun felt someone stare a looked up, only to see such a huge eyes looking straight at her, “Your eyes. They’re huge!”

She was obviously stating the obvious.

The boy chuckled and continued with his introduction, “As I was saying just now, Jieun-ssi, I’m D.O. My specialty is earth.”

“Earth?”

“Yeah. As long as there’s anything related to the sand and stuffs, I’ll be able to produce something,” replied D.O, “The last time I recalled, I accidentally shook the ground and a major earthquake nearly occurred.”

Jieun is officially scared of D.O right now. She breathe out and shifted her attention towards the two maknae’s who were still bickering over who should start first.

“Err guys? You can start now,” Jieun’s words fell on deaf ears.

The two boys were still bickering and Jieun couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Ya! Stop fighting!” Jieun shouted, “You! The tanned one, what’s your name?”

“K-Kai,” Kai stuttered.

“What about you pretty boy?”

“Sehun,” the younger one replied, with a shaky voice.

Jieun nodded, “so what are your ‘powers’?”

Kai, being the older one, decided to speak up, “Well for me I can teleport from place to place. As for our maknae here, he controls the wind.”

“YOU CAN TELEPORT?! THAT IS SO COOL!” Jieun exclaimed.

Kai smirked and teleported right next to Jieun, “So Noona, you find me cool huh?”

Jieun blushed and giggled. Luhan was getting annoyed by the sight, “Well I have telekinesis so that means, I can move you far away from my cousin. So pick, teleport yourself back to where you came from or do you want me to move you personally?”

“Geez hyung, take a chill pill. I really wonder if you and Noona are really related.” Kai quickly teleport himself beside Kris and hid behind him before Luhan kills him, “Kris hyung, it’s a good thing that you’re tall.”



Was MIA for quiet a while...SORRY! 

And to the new subscribers, THANK YOU FOR SUBCRIBING ^^

shocked Bacon >.<